All-Star The Thread To Congratulate F5!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think they should have won

• Total voters
I'm just so excited so sorry for my multiple posts... but now we know who REALLY owns the throne! And the queens will NOT be dethroned <3 LOVE F5.

I am still excited, and like I scream every now and then because I can't believe.. Everybody know's I'm F5's 2nd biggest fan [behind @F5Jason of course] !! Now about that tattoo of F5 I promised the boards.... Hmmmm where should it go?!

YES<3 This really made my day. I am so happy for F5, as I have been rooting for them all season. Like i mentioned in a previous thread, everybody got so involved in the SE vs SS battle that they forgot to see who was sneaking up behind them! This is a great day for all star cheerleading:) GO F5, work those rings ladies!!

Hey, not all of us forgot! :pI've made quite a few posts recently about it within the past couple of months (that they were contenders..or "a force to be reckoned with" I think were my words last week)

Don't get it TWISTED!!!!!!!!!!!

222672_10150178648343441_21658963440_6823316_7084409_n.jpg

Day 1 Worlds 2011
Thanks to Xtreme Shots Photography

I think the most impressive thing about it is the way they performed after SE and WC went on. I'm sure they heard that CEA and WC rocked the house. That added more pressure must have been difficult, but they still came out and performed. Great job

Can I just say from watching F5 at the showcase in December I was so impressed with them of course they have changed a lot since then but it was so refreshing to see those ladies perform so well since the showcase. I am so very proud of them they worked their butts off this season and it showed. Congratulations F5 you deserved it... now I can't get this out my head "judges your scores 10's across the boards"

I am a senior elite fan, but watching F5 hit that routine they definitely deserved the win. They were amazing on that floor, and as sad as I was to see the ladies in teal take home the bronze F5 was the clear front runner in this division. I saw some of the girls later in the evening and they were still glowing. They could not be more ecstatic about their gold.

Congrats F5!!!!! Me and my bestie CRIED Saturday(because of there great preformance) and did the happy dance Sunday when they won!!!

Back