All-Star This Is How We Roll...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

..nope i'm with you!

BTW (unrelated, since no one will answer the my big yellow school bus question!), but isn't your your team the one with the voiceover something about "Hey there kitty kitty cat" then the jumps are three growls before the back? I hope that makes sense but I can't seem to remember the whole thing right now. If so........I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite mixes!

I read this and all I could think of was:

I must say though that it really is interesting to see a gym fight for their athletes to stay in their program so much that they created a way to shuttle them to their other gym.

Very creative, but I also think this is one of the gyms that gave free tuition for double fulls. Maybe the doubles left, so now they can afford a school bus?

Very creative, but I also think this is one of the gyms that gave free tuition for double fulls. Maybe the doubles left, so now they can afford a school bus?

Well that makes it even more interesting if that is the case. With the price of gas right now I wonder if the price of tuition will go up or the prices they pay their coaches will go down.

BTW (unrelated, since no one will answer the my big yellow school bus question!), but isn't your your team the one with the voiceover something about "Hey there kitty kitty cat" then the jumps are three growls before the back? I hope that makes sense but I can't seem to remember the whole thing right now. If so........I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite mixes!
well only because no one will answer.. aha
well i wasn't personally on the team, but yes out level 5 had that in their music! i love theirr mix too ahah
"hey there kitty kitty cat, can i get a growl with that" aha
http://cheerlibrary.com/audio/1322/acx-jags-gyst-senior-5 :)

Ok, so they were kicked out (still not understanding why) but than they bought a bus to keep all the kids?
So they're practicing on the bus???????? I'm so confused.......is this a Delaware thing?

Heck no! This is not the norm.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back