All-Star This Is How We Roll...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New gym?????
bus.jpg

Ok, so they were kicked out (still not understanding why) but than they bought a bus to keep all the kids?
So they're practicing on the bus???????? I'm so confused.......is this a Delaware thing?
this is the last time im trying

ECN had three facilities (one in MD two in DE). They were kicked out of one of the facilities in DE. After being kicked out of that one facility they allegedly invested in a school bus to shuttle the kids from the facility they were kicked out of, to the other facility in DE.

i dont know how much more simple i can make it.

the email that was sent which i find truly interesting:
Somebody get me a bus pass!​
Here we go again! We just get the one bus off of us from Disney and now another gets thrown on us! What’s going on?!?​
By now, many of you Facebook followers have seen a post by Lisa Horsey saying that she is no longer a part of Nitros south and that her former program Shore Thunder is back. She is correct. Allow me to explain.​
When we partnered up with Lisa and Bobby Horsey we all agreed to have the Nitro name, its policies, pricing, schedule, uniforms, procedures, etc. etc. They were to provide the gym and Lisa along with her daughter was to be a part of the operation. Lisa wanted to run the office and Heather assist in coaching. We provided that plain and simple. What was bothersome to us that after a season down there, we still had various notifications that it was Shore Thunder down there. The office, the computers, the parent room, the welcome mats, pictures, etc.​
So before tryouts this Sunday, we covered up a few things that still said Shore Thunder on them. After all, this was a East Coast Nitros tryout. Not ST. So we covered up the welcome mats that say Shore Thunder on them as well as the tuition drop box that says Shore Thunder. Again this is a Nitro tryout and customers new and returning should see that this is a Nitro gym top to bottom. After all, you cant wear a Burger King uniform and work at McDonalds. You can’t put McDonalds product in a Burger King wrapper can you? One of the biggest things people always call us about regarding the south gym was “You sure this is all Nitros and nothing to do with Shore Thunder correct?” I would assure them that it was our way. So we would have to show that as well. I think we did a pretty good job of that with our Nitro teams last season. Look at Fusion! Wow! But now, it’s time for new customers to come in for the new season. Changing a welcome mat, turning around a tuition box, and removing pictures from a bulletin board from old Shore Thunder days in our opinion helped to solidify what people wanted…..the Nitros!​
Five minutes after what should have been a great day Sunday at tryouts down there, Lisa and Bobby cornered Stephanie in the office and went on the attack. Stephanie held her ground and said this is Nitros…not Shore Thunder anymore. Needless to say that was completely unprofessional to do this especially when I’m at Nascar working on fundraising for the kids. We asked to set up an immediate meeting this week to discuss this. Instead, yesterday, we received a TEXT message saying we are kicked out the south gym. Very professional. Then last night while we are at West gym, we hear of Lisa’s facebook posting announcing we are no longer affiliated. Again, extremely professional.​
We wanted to try and fix but the bottom line is they will not let go of Shore Thunder. That’s fine. We are moving on. We will no longer have anything to do with that gym. No coaches, choreographers, tumbling, etc. that are Nitro affiliated will work with that gym. Rest assured, our coaches are staying with us.​
If you are a member of the Nitro south location via half year teams, tumbling classes, or our Fusion team, you will be getting a personal phone call from either Stephanie or myself. We will have a place for you to cheer Nitros, plain and simple. If you tried out with us this Sunday, you will also be getting a phone call. If you were planning on trying out this Friday, please call us.​
It’s a absolute shame that I have to write this and people use texting and Facebook to spin the truth. You know how we feel about Facebook. We just want to coach your kids thru the great sport of cheerleading. Best of luck to them. We are moving on.​
Glenn and Stephanie.​

BTW- we have nothing to hide. This email has gone to everyone in our system​

ECN had three facilities (one in MD two in DE). They were kicked out of one of the facilities in DE. After being kicked out of that one facility they allegedly invested in a school bus to shuttle the kids from the facility they were kicked out of, to the other facility in DE.

and i wonder how that's going to work with the original program now back at the gym..

the email that was sent which i find truly interesting:
Somebody get me a bus pass!​
Here we go again! We just get the one bus off of us from Disney and now another gets thrown on us! What’s going on?!?​
By now, many of you Facebook followers have seen a post by Lisa Horsey saying that she is no longer a part of Nitros south and that her former program Shore Thunder is back. She is correct. Allow me to explain.​
When we partnered up with Lisa and Bobby Horsey we all agreed to have the Nitro name, its policies, pricing, schedule, uniforms, procedures, etc. etc. They were to provide the gym and Lisa along with her daughter was to be a part of the operation. Lisa wanted to run the office and Heather assist in coaching. We provided that plain and simple. What was bothersome to us that after a season down there, we still had various notifications that it was Shore Thunder down there. The office, the computers, the parent room, the welcome mats, pictures, etc.​
So before tryouts this Sunday, we covered up a few things that still said Shore Thunder on them. After all, this was a East Coast Nitros tryout. Not ST. So we covered up the welcome mats that say Shore Thunder on them as well as the tuition drop box that says Shore Thunder. Again this is a Nitro tryout and customers new and returning should see that this is a Nitro gym top to bottom. After all, you cant wear a Burger King uniform and work at McDonalds. You can’t put McDonalds product in a Burger King wrapper can you? One of the biggest things people always call us about regarding the south gym was “You sure this is all Nitros and nothing to do with Shore Thunder correct?” I would assure them that it was our way. So we would have to show that as well. I think we did a pretty good job of that with our Nitro teams last season. Look at Fusion! Wow! But now, it’s time for new customers to come in for the new season. Changing a welcome mat, turning around a tuition box, and removing pictures from a bulletin board from old Shore Thunder days in our opinion helped to solidify what people wanted…..the Nitros!​
Five minutes after what should have been a great day Sunday at tryouts down there, Lisa and Bobby cornered Stephanie in the office and went on the attack. Stephanie held her ground and said this is Nitros…not Shore Thunder anymore. Needless to say that was completely unprofessional to do this especially when I’m at Nascar working on fundraising for the kids. We asked to set up an immediate meeting this week to discuss this. Instead, yesterday, we received a TEXT message saying we are kicked out the south gym. Very professional. Then last night while we are at West gym, we hear of Lisa’s facebook posting announcing we are no longer affiliated. Again, extremely professional.​
We wanted to try and fix but the bottom line is they will not let go of Shore Thunder. That’s fine. We are moving on. We will no longer have anything to do with that gym. No coaches, choreographers, tumbling, etc. that are Nitro affiliated will work with that gym. Rest assured, our coaches are staying with us.​
If you are a member of the Nitro south location via half year teams, tumbling classes, or our Fusion team, you will be getting a personal phone call from either Stephanie or myself. We will have a place for you to cheer Nitros, plain and simple. If you tried out with us this Sunday, you will also be getting a phone call. If you were planning on trying out this Friday, please call us.​
It’s a absolute shame that I have to write this and people use texting and Facebook to spin the truth. You know how we feel about Facebook. We just want to coach your kids thru the great sport of cheerleading. Best of luck to them. We are moving on.​
Glenn and Stephanie.​

BTW- we have nothing to hide. This email has gone to everyone in our system​

I wish there was a email from Lisa's side of it...

Sorry admin. It was implied that they got kicked out BECAUSE of the school bus.

BAM! Oh yes Lisa isn't the bad person the email makes her out to be - but, the way they cast her is soooooooooooo professional. -___-

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

BAM! Oh yes Lisa isn't the bad person the email makes her out to be - but, the way they cast her is sooooo professional. -___-

I love Lisa and her program, and they stood up for what they believed in.

Admin post the other two emails we found.

Back