All-Star This Is How We Roll...?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2009
So apparently East Coast Nitros were kicked out of their facility in down state DE. Because of this apparently they bought a transformed school bus to shuttle the kids from downstate to their main facility.

My question is...is this common? How can gyms afford this? The cost of the bus itself and then the cost of the gas?

StuffTheBus_6Logo-copy150.jpg

Before the south gym was east coast nitros it was a program called shore thunder. Then the whole shore thunder-nitro merge, now it's back to the original program, shore thunder.

I definitely do not think this is normal, however you can blink while driving through Delaware and be in New Jersey so it may not be that costly.

How is that they were kicked out of a facility but just bought/merged with a program in MD?

I definitely do not think this is normal, however you can blink while driving through Delaware and be in New Jersey so it may not be that costly.

How is that they were kicked out of a facility but just bought/merged with a program in MD?

when they bought/merged the maryland gym, they also had the south gym at the same time. so at the time they had 3 gyms.

So apparently East Coast Nitros were kicked out of their facility in down state DE. Because of this apparently they bought a transformed school bus to shuttle the kids from downstate to their main facility.

My question is...is this common? How can gyms afford this? The cost of the bus itself and then the cost of the gas?

-_________-

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back