All-Star Unusual Songs In Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't have a particular song in mind, but I love classic rock. It just so rarely works with cheer music.

The closest I've heard is Aerosmith in Tsunami's music last year, and Boston's "More Than A Feeling" in someone else's (maybe Cheer Athletics or Cali? Not sure). And I believe SE used Summer of 69 as their pyramid in like 07.

I don't think much Zeppelin or Pink Floyd could work, but Janis Joplin has a lot of upbeat songs (think "Piece of my Heart"), Jefferson Airplane, The Guess Who, etc. all have songs that could be used for tumbling or dance. I wish Rockstar's teams would actually use music from the bands they're named after.

Anyone else chuckle at the gun noise during "A Whole New World" in the Vancouver mix? I think a sword swoosh would have been more appropriate :-p

I think stunt sequences or pyramids done to classical music are pretty cool when worked into the mix. Especially easily recognizable classical tunes, like Beethoven's 5th.
On another note, I've heard some cool voiceovers this season. A team out of Huntersville, NC uses the Honey Badger, and it is awesome!

Top Gun Restricted Coed 5 has A Little Respect -Erasure as their stunt sequence, I found that to be an unusual song for a cheer mix

That would make my lifee! If someone somehow used set fire to the rain I would die!

nnwdn5.jpg

ojkz1t.gif

52ce13.gif

Our gym has used Motley Crue, Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, Hanson and music from West Side Story among others in the past 2 years we've been around. I love non-traditional stuff. It gets really old to hear the same song mixed into 17 routines when you're sitting in a competition arena all day long :)
AVIATORS!!! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS, Im a fan from Cary ;D lol. Yes, your coed 4 team had my favorite song in it last year for running tumbling!!! Kings and Queens by 30 STM! <3!!!

I think stunt sequences or pyramids done to classical music are pretty cool when worked into the mix. Especially easily recognizable classical tunes, like Beethoven's 5th.
On another note, I've heard some cool voiceovers this season. A team out of Huntersville, NC uses the Honey Badger, and it is awesome!
Nu-uh HONEY BADGER?!?!? DO YOU HAVE VIDEO?!?!! <3!!

AND I havea video for you, I think this is the infamous Fierce Allstars from Cali?

I think thats from 2006

Back