All-Star Usasf Rules

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 20, 2012
"GENERALUNIFORMGUIDELINES
No risqué, sexually provocative or lingerie looking or inspired uniform or garments allowed. All uniform pieces should adequately cover an athlete and must be secured to eliminate any possible wardrobe malfunction. Appropriate undergarments must be worn."

anyone else think of cheer savannah?

"GENERALUNIFORMGUIDELINES
No risqué, sexually provocative or lingerie looking or inspired uniform or garments allowed. All uniform pieces should adequately cover an athlete and must be secured to eliminate any possible wardrobe malfunction. Appropriate undergarments must be worn."

anyone else think of cheer savannah?
The French maids? Absolutely.

Those proper undergarments are going to be tough with some of the tops I've seen with back and shoulder cutouts.
I hate how the cutouts are making it harder for these kids to wear a sports bra. My cp was young enough last season to get away with the one shouldered sports bra under her uniform and not have to also wear a clear strapped bra underneath, but many of the girls just wore that.

I hate how the cutouts are making it harder for these kids to wear a sports bra. My cp was young enough last season to get away with the one shouldered sports bra under her uniform and not have to also wear a clear strapped bra underneath, but many of the girls just wore that.
I have also wondered why GK make uniforms but no sports bra to wear with it, ours is one shouldered too. No company makes a decent one shouldered bra. The clear ones are not the most comfy to wear when you are hot and sweaty!

I didn't think APX because from a distance the first time I saw hem I couldn't even tell it was lace. And when they or new uniform I was confused as to what that was on them ( to me and someone else it looked like breast cancer ribbons. Lol) BUT Fierce- Legendkatz with that swimsuit turned cheer uni... Thigh they are all covered and I doubt there's any chance of malfunction such as the TG '10(?) it is a bit risqué, though I personally love it. So while lace may be synonymous with lingerie I think a uniform like that is nothing to worry about.

I have also wondered why GK make uniforms but no sports bra to wear with it, ours is one shouldered too. No company makes a decent one shouldered bra. The clear ones are not the most comfy to wear when you are hot and sweaty!

That's because it takes two straps to hold those puppies! There is no such thing as a strapless/single strap support bra.

but really, how many judges do you think are going to write on scoresheets, "get a more appropriate uniform." USASF just needs to prevent the companies from producing certain uniforms if they feel it's that big of a deal.

but really, how many judges do you think are going to write on scoresheets, "get a more appropriate uniform." USASF just needs to prevent the companies from producing certain uniforms if they feel it's that big of a deal.
It happens a lot now, if it's going to become a USASF rule it will clearly happen more. I don't see why judges wouldn't....