All-Star Varsity Announces The Triple Crown Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you missed the first broadcast, we will be re-airing at 8:30pm and 9pm CT here: Varsity Triple Crown We are SO excited about this year!
TC-F5.jpg TC-Orange.jpg TC-SrElite.jpg TC-WCSS.jpg

Oh wow...... both Maryland Twisters F5 and Cheer Extreme Senior Elite are committed to compete at UCA this year (as well as Cheersport and NCA, but they almost never attend UCA).

It'll be an interesting overall competition for these teams above how competitive they already get.

I wonder what their incentive is to go to all 3.

Last edited:
It'll be an interesting overall completion for these teams above how competitive they already get.

I wonder what their incentive is to go to all 3.

Comp'd UCA? All you have to pay for is airfare and food? They're probably using it as a way to grow that competition. Hope that more people will go or those gyms will bring more teams with them.

Comp'd UCA? All you have to pay for is airfare and food? They're probably using it as a way to grow that competition. Hope that more people will go or those gyms will bring more teams with them.
Maybe. It's good marketing and will be good to see those teams show up at another venue together, but you can't get away from the fact that every trip to Disney is expensive.

Maybe. It's good marketing and will be good to see those teams show up at another venue together, but you can't get away from the fact that every trip to Disney is expensive.

Does CEA do a lot of fundraising for their travel teams?

Didn't much when I was there, but I am seeing more from some of the well known teams now like the SE slumber party.

I missed the announcement. UCA registration and hotel fees are paid for triple crown entrants?

Coed did maybe 1-2 stunt clinics last year and that was basically it. Not much fundraising going on (which I generally abhor anyway so I wasn't upset).

Latest posts

Back