All-Star What Is The Highest Title That You Have Won?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:( I never wanted it to make anyone feel like that! If you notice, I have nothing to contribute either and I am the OP! It was the Facebook yearly photos that had me thinking about it- some many of my friends and or their kids had amazing seasons and I just thought it would be fun to celebrate it

@ChicCheerMom - why did you rate this post as an old thread? I just created it yesterday ;)

As an athlete nothing impressive ever happened. My allstar team was provincial champs in....2006? 2007?
As a senior my school team was brand new to competing and we won "Most Improved" which was based on score progression through the season

As a coach I've had firsts at Sea to Sky in Vancouver. But for me, last year winning Most Improved with my team was probably the best. It doesn't seem like much, but that team fought through so much that it was a huge compliment.

Oh and my IOC6 team being 2nd at provincials and beating "The Team". That one that always wins. They were happy campers.

One thing I forgot to add to my previous post, although not my "highest" title was probably the most meaningful. At our end of the year banquet last season, the gym owner gave out about 5 awards to random kids for specific things she noticed and I received the "Eye Catcher Award" . It was awesome:)

I haven't won anything super big at all, but my "biggest" win as an athlete was a Jamfest nationals competition in Chicago my senior year of high school. My team had a pretty rough season and had gotten dead last in our division the weekend before at UPA. We hit at Jamfest and everyone came off the floor crying because we were so happy. We were ecstatic when we won.

As a coach: my Youth 1 team got level 1 grand champion and overall high point at their first competition this year. They were all there when the grand champion was announced and they were all so happy! They were all at home when we found out they won high point, but I let all the parents know... I got so many awesome texts about how the kids were jumping up and down and so excited.

Back