All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And deep fried Elvis on a stick...chocolate, peanut butter, and bacon fried with a banana batter. Makes me question the people who think of some of these foods!

Well, Elvis really thought that one up in sandwich form, sans chocolate. But everything tastes better with chocolate so it's ok :p

Oh I think it totally matters on the size of the dog how much they can have before it makes them sick. Im not sure how much the first dog weighed but she was a purebred siberian husky so probably 50-60 pounds? And the second one is a siberian husky german shepard mix (can you tell we like huskies?) and shes always been between 75-80 pounds. One of my old friends freaked out when I gave her a chunk of cookie dough that had chocolate chips in it saying she was going to get sick. Like chill, two chocolate chips isn't going to make an 80 pound dog sick. I don't give her grapes even though she always begs for them when I have them cause I get worried that she'll get sick, and the one time she did find one that I dropped all she did was play with it, try to eat it, and then spit it out because she didn't like it.
My dog likes to play with grapes too, she bats them around but won't eat them so that's one less thing we have to worry about! She only plays with grapes but actually eats blueberries so I don't really know what's going on in her head...

If you can eat it, we can fry it...they even do deep fried butter on a stick.
img_6606.jpg
Jay Leno cracked a hilarious joke once about fried butter, I am trying to find the video on YouTube.

Here it is:

When we first got my dog, she hadn't been trained not to jump on counters and ate so many things. She ate half of my chocolate birthday cake(i wasn't happy about that one haha), a pound of raw meat, 3 hot dogs, and many pairs of old navy flip flops( not in one sitting though haha). She somehow never got sick. She also loves ice for whatever reason haha

My 7lb food obsessed chi-lhasa got into a cupboard and ate about 10 chocolate + chocolate chip cookies. He only had a crazy sugar high and did a few dozen laps around the house and then crashed. He has also had a few grapes & pieces of onions on different foods.

I have a chocolate lab and peanut butter was the only thing that saved my shoes, otherwise she would have chewed them. As for chocolate and dogs, this dog has an iron stomach. She once inhaled 4 dozen chocolate cupcakes that I made when I wasn't looking and looked at like she wanted more!

And here I was wondering why people on here tried dog food, and why so many people were going along with what I thought was a joke.

I have never heard of puppy chow but I have bought the chex mix in a bag that looks like that and it's great

59d528f7fd89fe4edc3c019f2e710be7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I was wondering why people on here tried dog food, and why so many people were going along with what I thought was a joke.

I have never heard of puppy chow but I have bought the chex mix in a bag that looks like that and it's great

59d528f7fd89fe4edc3c019f2e710be7.jpg

That's what I was thinking of also

**well now, this could be interesting**

My 12lb havanese/shih tzu ate a whole pumpkin roll once. I bought it and had it on the kitchen counter in one of those plastic snap shut containers. While I was at work he knocked it off the table and managed to get the wrapper open and pop the container and eat the entire roll. He had a 12-hour sugar high and then crashed while we were on a walk and made me carry him home.

He also got a pack of ferro roche chocolate things once while my sister was puppy sitting. She called a friend who has a veterinarian father and asked what to do, and then didn't tell me until about two weeks later when she was sure he didn't die. Lol

He's 2 now, and one of the best puppies ever but still mooches like crazy for food, candy, ice cream...you name it. And he knows who to mooch after to actually get said food. His favorite food is potato. In any form. Tots, fries, mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, he loves it all.

My 12lb havanese/shih tzu ate a whole pumpkin roll once. I bought it and had it on the kitchen counter in one of those plastic snap shut containers. While I was at work he knocked it off the table and managed to get the wrapper open and pop the container and eat the entire roll. He had a 12-hour sugar high and then crashed while we were on a walk and made me carry him home.

He also got a pack of ferro roche chocolate things once while my sister was puppy sitting. She called a friend who has a veterinarian father and asked what to do, and then didn't tell me until about two weeks later when she was sure he didn't die. Lol

He's 2 now, and one of the best puppies ever but still mooches like crazy for food, candy, ice cream...you name it. And he knows who to mooch after to actually get said food. His favorite food is potato. In any form. Tots, fries, mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, he loves it all.

My Australia Shepard ate a whole pumpkin roll before! I swear the thing weighed 5lbs! I was so mad at him. He also has a serious chocolate chip cookie fetish.

My Australia Shepard ate a whole pumpkin roll before! I swear the thing weighed 5lbs! I was so mad at him. He also has a serious chocolate chip cookie fetish.

Random but I have an Australian Shepard too :) they're not the most popular breed.

Back