All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the first time I had puppy chow/monkey mix was at a bachelorette party 6 or so years ago

When I make it, it never turns out right. Nestle or somebody makes a pretty decent pre made version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well since we mentioned the topic of alcohol, If anyone visits the Dominican Republic you must try Mama Juana. It's Life changing.....;)

Isn't that dog food though?

Somehow the convo always turns to cats and dogs on here. LOL

OP's first comment was actually HIDDEN due to negative ratings... two Fierceboard Firsts in 24 hours!

No, it's like chex with powdered sugar and other yumminess...there is a dog food named puppy chow though.

And we're not talking dogs...the last we need to do is bring out he who shall not be named with uglier than sin creatures and ruin my southern food yumminess.

And I noticed that too.

OP's first comment was actually HIDDEN due to negative ratings... two Fierceboard Firsts in 24 hours!
Did someone say dogs?????

**well now, this could be interesting**

I think the first time I had puppy chow/monkey mix was at a bachelorette party 6 or so years ago

When I make it, it never turns out right. Nestle or somebody makes a pretty decent pre made version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After V-Day they had 24 ct boxes of mini bags on sale at the commy for like $0.50 a box...I may or may not have bought like 25 boxes and then stuck it all in a bowl at my next gathering so I didn't have to attempt to make it myself.

This entire thread is hidden since I have the OP on ignore.

My (presumed) negative ratings also don't show since I have her on ignore!

I have never heard of peanut butter being deadly to dogs and mine eat it and have had no problems. Bakers chocolate, onions and grapes are the foods I have heard are bad.
That's weird, I thought it was. Meh. You learn something knew every day.

Back