All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you can eat it, we can fry it...they even do deep fried butter on a stick.
img_6606.jpg

Deep Fried Cereal
oc-fair2012-6.jpg

Deep Fried mac n Cheese is out of this world good! Especially with ranch dressing
dsc_2628-copy.jpg

The Doughnut Burger for good measure
Untitled-1-copy7.jpg

Wow. Just wow. I couldn't have imagined half of these. I mean who gets the idea to fry butter???? Or cereal? :|

Wow. Just wow. I couldn't have imagined half of these. I mean who gets the idea to fry butter???? Or cereal? :|
Seriously, everything you could ever think of has probably been fried at some point here.

Deep fried Kool Aid and Pepsi are other foods that make you go :confused:
And deep fried Elvis on a stick...chocolate, peanut butter, and bacon fried with a banana batter. Makes me question the people who think of some of these foods!

Last edited:
How does that even work? Do they freeze the liquid and then batter it and fry? This is all new to me hahaha!
If I remember what my friend told me correctly they add a ton of flour (maybe something else?) to the kool aid/whatever other drink before frying it. :confused:

Eh with both of the dogs I've had/have chocolate hasn't been a problem for them. My first dog ate a five pound dark chocolate bar wrapper and all when she was little. She lived to be 15. We put her down due to cancer in her stomach and throat. My current dog gets chocolate all the time (normally semi sweet chocolate chips) and the only health issues shes had are the random bumps that grow on her legs. Shes 10 now.
My dog has eaten many a Reese's peanut butter cup and she's doing okay at only 25 pounds but I'm sure it depends on the size/breed of the dog and the amount of cacao. I wouldn't risk it and give it to her but I don't freak out if she snatches up a chocolate chip off the floor or a peanut butter cup from someone's stocking, though it was pretty scary the first time!

Eh with both of the dogs I've had/have chocolate hasn't been a problem for them. My first dog ate a five pound dark chocolate bar wrapper and all when she was little. She lived to be 15. We put her down due to cancer in her stomach and throat. My current dog gets chocolate all the time (normally semi sweet chocolate chips) and the only health issues shes had are the random bumps that grow on her legs. Shes 10 now.
My dogs have eaten chocolate too. I actually feed my dogs mostly table food. They eat whatever I eat. Their dry dog food is a supplement lol. I know many experts say people food isn't good for them but my chow lived to almost 15 and both of the dogs I have now are very healthy and are in great shape.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Back