All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Almost any type of chip except kale chips are fine with me...those things are just nasty. Plaintain chips, on the other hand, I will gladly eat any day;)

Almost any type of chip except kale chips are fine with me...those things are just nasty. Plaintain chips, on the other hand, I will gladly eat any day;)

Kale chips? :defeated:

I actually love chips and I actually love kale, but I can not imagine the two of those becoming one.

My roommate ate those all the time. I couldn't decide if I liked them or hated them because they were so odd but I went with hating them because they smell so weird lol.

They smell gross but they're so good [emoji7] I think that Lays had them as a limited edition when I was in elementary school and they brought them back like a year or two ago and it made me so excited. My mom bought so many bags when I was little [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kale chips? :defeated:

I actually love chips and I actually love kale, but I can not imagine the two of those becoming one.
Imagine the texture (and a little bit of the taste) of the seaweed stuff you can get at markets in chip form. Not good. :confused:

Last edited:
They smell gross but they're so good [emoji7] I think that Lays had them as a limited edition when I was in elementary school and they brought them back like a year or two ago and it made me so excited. My mom bought so many bags when I was little [emoji23]

you can find them literally everywhere in Canada

Really? I feel like they're always out of stock here. I love them haha.

It's so funny that there's so many differences between the countries with chips, hahah. I'm not sure of any US has that Canada doesn't, but I know Canada has ketchup, dill pickle and all dressed chips. I saw a buzzfeed of Americans trying all the Canadian chips it was funny

I tried to make puppy chow/muddie buddies and failed lol. Can one fail at making puppy chow? Well I did. It came out too thick. So I made truffles. They were pretty good.

ETA: Yay I made it a second time and it was a success:). It's so good omg.

Last edited:
Back