All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those who feel like you've gained 20 lbs just looking through this thread, here is the anti-food...

gross_food_02.jpg

The deep fried rat...even I would stop myself at that!

Gross-Food-Designed-To-Look-Awesome-Featured.png

Would you like some poop with your chocolate? Pooped shaped Mousse

scorpion-cake.jpg

Scorpion cake

A-Sheep%E2%80%99s-Head.jpg

And the sheep never went Bahhh again

P1040572.JPG

Octopus...the lollipop of the ocean!

I skipped from page 2/3 of this thread to then end of this thread to be like:

Boo. I missed Fierceboard Memorial Day and I hate myself for it.
Chicken and Waffles weird me out even though they sound delicious.
I had waffles on my flight from Tokyo to LAX and they were kinda mushy.
LA people are kinda weird.
There was something else I meant to say and forgot.

OH I REMEMBER- SO. In the airport in Naha, Japan (Okinawa prefecture- where there are a lot of US bases. Side note- did you know the reason Japan has no military is because after WWII WE- as in America, wrote their constitution and made it so they couldn't come to the aid of their allies which is now us so WAY TO THINK LONG TERM USA GOSH)...I went to my first A&W. And had Poutine. Yes- a Canadian dish at an old-timey American restaurant in JAPAN. Weirdest of weirds.

I skipped from page 2/3 of this thread to then end of this thread to be like:

Boo. I missed Fierceboard Memorial Day and I hate myself for it.
Chicken and Waffles weird me out even though they sound delicious.
I had waffles on my flight from Tokyo to LAX and they were kinda mushy.
LA people are kinda weird.
There was something else I meant to say and forgot.

OH I REMEMBER- SO. In the airport in Naha, Japan (Okinawa prefecture- where there are a lot of US bases. Side note- did you know the reason Japan has no military is because after WWII WE- as in America, wrote their constitution and made it so they couldn't come to the aid of their allies which is now us so WAY TO THINK LONG TERM USA GOSH)...I went to my first A&W. And had Poutine. Yes- a Canadian dish at an old-timey American restaurant in JAPAN. Weirdest of weirds.

We've done a lot of stupid stuff in our short existence of a country.

@SL&AM that third dish is giving me Lord of the Flies. *shudders*

Yeah, it really does give that vibe.

Whenever I go to the Melting Pot or any other fondue restaurant they always bring out apples with the cheese. I thought it was weird that they did that until I tried it one day, it was pretty good!
Apple pie without some cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze!

I have never had it though.

I'd try it tbh.

I used to dip apples in cheddar and broccoli soup. That's pretty good, too.
I used to dip my apples in the left over cheesiness from my Mac and cheese. Also, apples (preferably green) with feta. My mom when I eat that but it's so good!
I also drink apple juice with goldfish. It's such a good combination!
I'm sensing an apples and cheese theme here that I never noticed until I typed it all out :oops:

I used to dip my apples in the left over cheesiness from my Mac and cheese. Also, apples (preferably green) with feta. My mom when I eat that but it's so good!
I also drink apple juice with goldfish. It's such a good combination!
I'm sensing an apples and cheese theme here that I never noticed until I typed it all out :oops:

Mmm...cheddar_cheese_and_apple_pie_(5286947972).jpg

Cooked apples and cooked carrots are tied for the top of my most hated food list. I could never eat that

Chunks of cooked tomatoes top mine. And ketchup. I will literally throw up when ketchup is on my food. Coincidently I can eat raw tomatoes all day everyday. Especially homegrown ones. Mmmmmmmm :cloud9:

Side note: I have 12 pounds of yogurt in my fridge. I'm thankful I'm not lactose intolerant.

The texture of it alone would kill me...and while I'm sure a stoning is coming, unless it's chocolate covered potato chips, I actually don't like or really eat, chocolate.
I eat only white chocolate. The only exception is chocolate covered potato chips. Those things are amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back