All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just went through this whole thread because I'm jetlagged and you're all so dang funny.

Btw that's me closest to the camera hahah.

Worlds for Large Senior and Large Coed was an epic fail by the USASF. I just hope that the teams and coaches who feel they did not win due to the conditions, are gracious and congratulatory, on social media and otherwise.,to the teams who were able to overcome them. Because, none of us really knows what the outcomes would have been if the conditions were perfect. The same teams might have had the same issues, and the same winners might have won!

p.s. SSX :shark: and Brandon Won!!! We should have a wedding for them!:cheering:

this makes me so sad, but also curious to see how she prepares them for next year. I know there was talk of her having things purposely go wrong during full outs to see how everyone could react to the adversity, but aside from wetting everyone's feet with a hose and have them wake up for a 3 AM practice, I don't see what else she could have done at the gym.
Don't forget having a spotter come out of nowhere, tripping, and falling to the ground right next to your pyramid.

I'm too lazy to read through this whole thing (I made it through the first 30 pages though). Someone mentioned they thought CA & Twisters were the two that did not want to redo large finals... I heard from a reliable source that F5 coaches & Shooting Stars coaches were both against the idea of going again. I believe CA coaches (along with Stingrays and of course CEA) wanted to redo but not sure

That spotter saved one of your flyers life this weekend. just be happy he was there because I am pretty sure this would end like smoed partner stunt day 1 nca 2015 if he didn't put his hand under fer face.

Let's not be dramatic. He didn't save that flyer at all. Kudos to him for acting quickly however he didn't come close to catching her.

That spotter saved one of your flyers life this weekend. just be happy he was there because I am pretty sure this would end like smoed partner stunt day 1 nca 2015 if he didn't put his hand under fer face.
Incorrect, he did not touch the flyer, and could have made things worse. Luckily those girls have a tremendous amount of experience and were able to recover without missing a beat and finished the pyramid without more issues. UCA and Worlds are the only 2 places we saw spotters this year. I get that they are doing their jobs, but not everyone wants or needs them. These teams do not use them during the hundreds of run throughs during the season. I'm grateful that nothing worse happened. I heard other reports of over zealous spotters during the weekend, although it could be rumors and since I did not see anything else, I am only commenting on our personal experience.

Back