All-Star Your Best Facebook Status...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was mine tonight

"dear stumbleupon,
recently you have reentered my life at a time when i needed the creative spark to keep working, however i feel the need to tell you i do not appreciate you distracting me when i have 4 projects due tomorrow, if there is someway you could possibly become less appealing within the next 5 minutes, i would be eternally greatful,
xo, kelsey."

You'd have to ask my facebook friends. I'd like to think I'm spectacularly witty and have many a fantastic statuses. Some recent tidbits:
'I don't know much about gunpowder, treason and plot. But I do know a thing or two about pie..'
'I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK' / 'GO HOME, CHEESE!'
and my personal favorite of the month:
'Good things come to those who wait. Or Slytherins..'
CHEEESE <3

So deuce is my 4 year old son and heather/a-he is my sister and deuce has been watching her cheer from day 10 of his life!!! So here is my status from Tuesday......

On the way to see heather, deuce and I had the best conversation...he asked why we didnt need to take a plane to she ahe...i told him she moved back to ga....he asked if she ” lost her beach house” I told him no. Then he asked what we will do at ahe's house and I said ” hang out and go to ahe's job”. Deuce then told me that ahe does not have a job, I said yes she does, she is a cheerleading coach like mommy. Deuce then said is A -He is not a cheerleader any more??? Then in a serious voice deuce said, ohhh no, a-he threw away her cheerleading bow? I laughed and said thats funny deuce. He said no mom its horrible...you can't throw away cheerleading bows!!! That awkward moment when cheerleading takes over my entire house!!!

My two favorite ones so far this year come from one of my cheerleaders. Both happened during tumbling class:

Cheerleader to me: "So you know a smoothie is blended fruit right? Well ketchup is blended fruit, so ketchup is a smoothie."

While conditioning - Me - Do 2 sets of 25 pushups and finish up conditioning. Cheerleader whines - do we have to? Me - You know when you complain I just double the amount, Class groans. Cheerleader. "I'm sorry I am not feeling very pushed up today." Me - CLASS DISMISSED! The whole class was in tears crying laughing at her. She didn't get what she said until her younger sister explained it to her.
i dont get it. :oops:

Back