All-Star Your Best Facebook Status...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Momma bear just said the "c" word. Lord help us all.

and....

Another one that I can't copy and paste because I can't find it, but it had a list of fashion no-no's. Such as do not wear white leggings as pants, especially with hot pink panties. And if I can see the the cheeks not on your face, your skirt/shorts are too short. The list went on.

This is from during my trip to watch Breaking Dawn (keep in mind I am not a twilight fan)
"Bella:'picture me as I was.' Me: 'yeah because now I look like Anne Frank.' Kristen Stewart is now being cast as Skelator in the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie"

4434bad5-7f4b-5139.jpg

My 6yr olds most recent Facebook posts...
The first one was the first time she ever said she didn't have fun at practice but I find it hilarious how she spells! And also her state of mind because a bad practice really killed her mood on the car ride home...lol

And the 2nd one she posted now thats the reason I'm posting her status here.. Lol that was after a really good private last week she left feeling like she could do it all which is cool but she definitely won't have her tuck this month lol so she is setting herself for failure!

4434bad5-7f4b-5139.jpg

My 6yr olds most recent Facebook posts...
The first one was the first time she ever said she didn't have fun at practice but I find it hilarious how she spells! And also her state of mind because a bad practice really killed her mood on the car ride home...lol

And the 2nd one she posted now thats the reason I'm posting her status here.. Lol that was after a really good private last week she left feeling like she could do it all which is cool but she definitely won't have her tuck this month lol so she is setting herself for failure!
shes actually so precious i love her dedication lol

Sounds like Georgia!! It will go from a high of 78 to high of 56 in one day. (aka tomorrow) ha so not fair.
wow here in Maine it's 40 degrees one day and i'll be outside in shorts and a tee walking to my car, the next day its 9 below :p those days are pretty nippy.

Someone last night had, "Guess that didn't geaux as well as LSU thought it would.."
I laughed.

how did you take it? lol its suppose to mean i dont like people lol like 40 people liked it on my fb so i assumed it was my best post

Lol Ohh that's awkward

Since coffee is generally black or brown looking.. I thought you were saying you didn't like black ppl- ha sorry

I tend to read into things to much lol

Back