All-Star [1/17-1/18] Beast Of The East Atlantic City, Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hidden gem at this comp though is that the train station has a cafe in it. Go up the steps near the ticket booth for the event and you can get decent sandwiches and breakfast and not get comp-shafted with prices. It's also cooler and quieter.

Best tip ever! Long day. Didn't have enough time to leave the convention center for dinner & after my "comp food lunch" the turkey BLT tasted gourmet. i even told the guy running the deli that i read about his place on a cheer message board. made his day....but im pretty sure he judged me for reading a cheer message board.

Word of suggestion, there is a parking lot on Bacharach place (not sure about spelling) it is an open lot but it is only ten dollars to park there and about a five minute walk from the convention center depending on how fast you walk

I'll be there again today! I'll be in the maroon Union College spirit jersey, hair up and bean boots on! I saw a Shooting Star in the elevator at my hotel this morning, she was with the WC owners' daughter/granddaughter, and was freaking out to myself haha. I wanted to say congrats on winning the Majors but I didn't want to freak her out that I knew who she was. If Elaine and Joelle are here today I might actually fan girl and ask them for a picture if they aren't busy, I love them! Special shoutout to WC Odyssey, FCA Diamonds, Jersey Wicked, Starlites, ECE M5, Pro Athletics large J3, and ECE CT J5, I was very impressed by all of them yesterday! I have ECE J5, M5, C5, Y5, Lites, and half of Twinkles (I ran out of space on my phone) videos from yesterday, but our hotel only allows you to have 3 devices connected to the wifi so I'm out of luck. I'll post them when I get back to school tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there again today! I'll be in the maroon Union College spirit jersey, hair up and bean boots on! I saw a Shooting Star in the elevator at my hotel this morning, she was with the WC owners' daughter/granddaughter, and was freaking out to myself haha. I wanted to say congrats on winning the Majors but I didn't want to freak her out that I knew who she was. If Elaine and Joelle are here today I might actually fan girl and ask them for a picture if they aren't busy, I love them! Special shoutout to WC Odyssey, FCA Diamonds, Jersey Wicked, Starlites, ECE M5, Pro Athletics large J3, and ECE CT J5, I was very impressed by all of them yesterday! I have ECE J5, M5, C5, Y5, Lites, and half of Twinkles (I ran out of space on my phone) videos from yesterday, but our hotel only allows you to have 3 devices connected to the wifi so I'm out of luck. I'll post them when I get back to school tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Several of the Stars will be there to support the other teams
My Cp being one of them! she will gladly take a pic...

can someone explain to me how Ody was leading the entire competition Day 1 and then didn't get paid? guessing something disastrous happened? :(

edit: am I going nuts or did the bid recipient list disappear? CU tweeted and then took it down. now i'm confused.

can someone explain to me how Ody was leading the entire competition Day 1 and then didn't get paid? guessing something disastrous happened? :(

edit: am I going nuts or did the bid recipient list disappear? CU tweeted and then took it down. now i'm confused.

Apparently Varsity All Star tweeted the paid bid winners before.it was announced at the competition. I also wonder though, if the order was correct in the first place? ): It's already updated on the Road To Worlds website.

Back