All-Star [1/18-1/19] Spirit Of Hope Nationals - Charlotte, Nc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seems as though there's going to be a bunch of us there this year! That's pretty cool, would love to meet some of y'all and trade for some gym shirts!
Unfortunately, my S5R has to go 4 because of Dallas reasons and crossovers, so I'll be competing LgSr4 & LgSr3 !

Just to warn everyone Sunday is going to be miserable for traffic. Carolina Panthers are playing their first playoff game that day - stadium is very close to the competition.

Suggestion:
Take I-485 to South Boulevard and park at the light rail station. Parking there is free, and the train takes you right to the convention center. Seriously...it goes through the building and out the other side, where it stops. Parking at the station is free, and I know for a fact that a round trip ticket for 3 people costs less than parking in a garage in uptown all day. The train ride is about 15 minutes. Trains run all day and into the night. It's so easy! I pasted the link to the website below if you want more info!
LYNX HOME

Hey! I'm new, usually just lurk to learn more about my cp's sport of choice :)...but wanted to let y'all know the Panthers playoff is the weekend before SOH (Jan. 12.) So no home game on the 19th (unless the Seahawks lose their game on the 12th and we win on the 12th...I think that is the only scenario in which there might be a home game on the 19th!)

Back