All-Star [1/18-1/19] Spirit Of Hope Nationals - Charlotte, Nc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would love advice- riding Amtrak in and staying near convention center is their a light rail option and if so what stop names??? First timer to Charlotte.

I hate this comp. I can never get an accurate list of who's competing. Makes adding bids harder come Sunday night.

Any coach have a list they'd like to share with me?

I hate this comp. I can never get an accurate list of who's competing. Makes adding bids harder come Sunday night.

Any coach have a list they'd like to share with me?
What?! You haven't tried to crack the super secret password that requires level 10a double secret sniper security clearance to access?

What?! You haven't tried to crack the super secret password that requires level 10a double secret sniper security clearance to access?

It's something easy right? I just don't know what it is, ha. I'm not much of a hacker :p

I have never understood why this competition always has their schedule password protected.
Yea I don't get that either.
I heard it was pretty big this year with 300+ teams. We aren't going but I would like to see who is.

I love the announcer for this comp, always reminded me of the announcer for your Chicago Bulls :D. Same announcer used to do the USA State comp in Richmond years ago.

Fyi: Try to only go to 1 awards ceremony if you can help it!

Back