High School 100.00 Uca Style Mixes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 23, 2011
Hey ya'll Im doing 100.00 UCA Style mixes the from Aug. 15th through Oct 15th! Let me know if you are interested : ) These are fully custom including any v.o's you'd like. I usually charge 250.00. Also if your your team wont be doing choreo for a while, let me know and I will put you down for this price! PM me if you are interested and I will gladly send you a mix sample as soon as I can! my turn around time as of right now is less than 3 days : ) Thanks ya'll

Hey ya'll Im doing 100.00 UCA Style mixes the from Aug. 15th through Oct 15th! Let me know if you are interested : ) These are fully custom including any v.o's you'd like. I usually charge 250.00. Also if your your team wont be doing choreo for a while, let me know and I will put you down for this price! PM me if you are interested and I will gladly send you a mix sample as soon as I can! my turn around time as of right now is less than 3 days : ) Thanks ya'll

Wish I knew this earlier! We just paid $500 and that's the most reasonable I could find! Will definitely will keep in mind for next year!

Wish I knew this earlier! We just paid $500 and that's the most reasonable I could find! Will definitely will keep in mind for next year!
oh man! well thats ok! maybe next year! I keep the price low because this isn't my real job its just a hobby, when I do it, I wouldnt even call it work : )

I'm doing a high school routine in VA the next two weekends. 90 seconds of music broke up into 45 second pieces. How busy are you to do one for next week? Thanks!!!

do you have any samples I can hear ? I am looking for a good mix with maybe like a week turn around time but good quality and $100.00 is a perfect price.. but what do you mean UCA style ?

I recommend this for anyone needing a mix! The one he made for my varsity squad turned out fabulous :)

Back