All-Star [12/7-12/8] America's Best - Kansas City, Mo (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's only a few teams that I'm aware of, it's not the whole program.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

DAY. MADE. I love watching your program. The routines tell such a story and I am so excited that the little ones I coach are going to be able to see that. It is a great competition, we went to it last year! I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised with Kansas City :)

DAY. MADE. I love watching your program. The routines tell such a story and I am so excited that the little ones I coach are going to be able to see that. It is a great competition, we went to it last year! I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised with Kansas City :)

I'm looking forward to it, never been to KC and I've heard some good things about this competition. I think one oft CPs will still be on the sidelines (gets her cast off the Tuesday before we fly out) but we can cheer extra loud for her brother and teammates ;)

I'm looking forward to it, never been to KC and I've heard some good things about this competition. I think one oft CPs will still be on the sidelines (gets her cast off the Tuesday before we fly out) but we can cheer extra loud for her brother and teammates ;)

If you have any questions about things to do/eat/see while you're in the area let me know! Life-long KC resident right here!

The Fierce Board App!

so it looks like our gym will have a long day.... We only have FOUR teams (mini 1, jr 2, sr 2, sr 3, not sure if minis are even going), but of course we have teams in the first session and the last session, and juniors right in the middle. I'm glad that the L5s aren't going at like 10 PM though

so it looks like our gym will have a long day.... We only have FOUR teams (mini 1, jr 2, sr 2, sr 3, not sure if minis are even going), but of course we have teams in the first session and the last session, and juniors right in the middle. I'm glad that the L5s aren't going at like 10 PM though

We knew that was the case (about L5) a few months ago when the gym told us we'd be good to catch a 6ish pm flight out if KC on Sunday. I'm so glad they did that. Usually 5s are last and were all flying (or driving a realllly long way) so a late schedule would mean even more missed school.

We knew that was the case (about L5) a few months ago when the gym told us we'd be good to catch a 6ish pm flight out if KC on Sunday. I'm so glad they did that. Usually 5s are last and were all flying (or driving a realllly long way) so a late schedule would mean even more missed school.

our gym stays pretty local so we don't have to miss much school, where as with NCA, worlds, etc your CPs will miss much more than us! Glad you're not last.
Is it all L5s or just some?

our gym stays pretty local so we don't have to miss much school, where as with NCA, worlds, etc your CPs will miss much more than us! Glad you're not last.
Is it all L5s or just some?

From the general schedule it looks like all of them. In spring semester he'll have to make up time as he goes along because I already know he'll be over in absences. Gratefully, they're both self-initiating students. He's in all honors classes and his lowest grade is a 98. I'm hoping it stays that way...his choice of college won't accept anything less ;)

From the general schedule it looks like all of them. In spring semester he'll have to make up time as he goes along because I already know he'll be over in absences. Gratefully, they're both self-initiating students. He's in all honors classes and his lowest grade is a 98. I'm hoping it stays that way...his choice of college won't accept anything less ;)

I mean, from CEA are all L5s coming? Sorry

Hopefully, the bids will be announced at the end of the L5 session; and NOT at the very end of the competition.

I hate when EPs do that!

Hopefully, the bids will be announced at the end of the L5 session; and NOT at the very end of the competition.

I hate when EPs do that!
Looked like it from the general schedule. I hope so anyway, were on a flight home around 6:30 so well miss it if it isn't.

Back