All-Star [12/7-12/8] America's Best - Kansas City, Mo (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No need to be rude, it's not a rule that they have to. Some competitions choose to do it that way, some don't. As Andre said, for non-Worlds bids events they don't have to be split and they typically are not; also as I said to him, I wasn't thinking about the fact that this was a Worlds bid event. Someone asked why a Medium All Girl team was listed as Large Senior and I simply said that they don't have to be split, which they are not.
Last year at WSF in Indy, our team was the only LAG5 and so we were combined with the Medium All Girl division and it was a World's bid event. It truly just depends on the EP.

So upset we couldn't make it because of the weather! But good luck to everyone that gets to compete!

Tribe Pride!

Bummer that the weather is messing things up. Unfortunately where I am it's just cold. It would at least be a little worth it if we got snow but nope. Just cold.
Getting ready to board for KC.

It's 77 degrees in North Carolina.

It's 17 in KC!

Whhhhhhyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Haha :D let us know how you like it ;) some of us don't get to escape in two days!

Last edited:
Bummer that the weather is messing things up. Unfortunately where I am it's just cold. It would at least be a little worth it if we got snow but nope. Just cold.

Haha :D let us know how you like it ;) some of us don't get to escape in two days!

I live in Olathe and there was a bit of flurry business yesterday but there was a bit more snow up north toward Parkville and Kansas City and most of that is gone now!

If you see someone in a blue jacket videoing with a pink and purple iPad mini it's me! Feel free to say hi

These videos don't show the whole routines, but it's all I could find for now !

Tribe Cheer - Chiefs

Cheer Extreme - Phoenix

Twist and Shout - Obsession

KCAC - Platinum

Cheer Extreme - Lady Elite

Cheer and Dance Express - Ice

Elite Cheer - Stars

Iowa All Stars - Blaze

Gage All Stars - Dragon Paramount

Cheer Extreme - Coed Elite

Back