All-Star [12/7-12/8] America's Best - Kansas City, Mo (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

L5 standings http://www.abnationalchampionship.com/Results/Saturday/Session3-Day1.pdf
Twist and shout obsession and cheers and more respect are in first for the paid bids going into day 2. It's 50/50.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Twist and Shout Obsession and Diamonds are first for the bids. Kc Cheer Small Coed is second, Cheers and More is third. We are very thankful and hoping for a repeat of yesterday! Good luck to everyone competing.

Twist and Shout Obsession and Diamonds are first for the bids. Kc Cheer Small Coed is second, Cheers and More is third. We are very thankful and hoping for a repeat of yesterday! Good luck to everyone competing.

The site says one paid goes to the highest scoring small senior 5? I assumed it meant all girl because they specified coed for the at large

KC Cheer small coed and T&S Obsession got paid!! I cannot express how proud I am of Fierce 5 to get paid and beat out some incredible teams for that bid!! I was on the first team to go to worlds from KC Cheer and now for them to finally get their first ever full paid bid has just made me so incredibly happy and proud. Great job to everyone this weekend!

Oh and if anyone has video, I won't complain if you post it ;)

KC Cheer small coed and T&S Obsession got paid!! I cannot express how proud I am of Fierce 5 to get paid and beat out some incredible teams for that bid!! I was on the first team to go to worlds from KC Cheer and now for them to finally get their first ever full paid bid has just made me so incredibly happy and proud. Great job to everyone this weekend!

Oh and if anyone has video, I won't complain if you post it ;)
Fierce 5 day 1 is in the video thread, obsession might be but I don't remember

Back