All-Star 19 Year Old Gym Owner Needs Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish this person all the best. It's not easy to start any business especially without financial backing. I also don't believe that gofundme is the answer. I set up a gofundme page to help me pay for a medical device that isn't covered my health insurance and is really expensive and barely got any donations...so it kinda makes me mad that people go on there to fundraise for something like worlds...Get a job and put money aside every 2 weeks or fundraise like everyone else does by selling chocolates, lollipops, candles, etc...heck make a lemonade stand.

I wish this person all the best. It's not easy to start any business especially without financial backing. I also don't believe that gofundme is the answer. I set up a gofundme page to help me pay for a medical device that isn't covered my health insurance and is really expensive and barely got any donations...so it kinda makes me mad that people go on there to fundraise for something like worlds...Get a job and put money aside every 2 weeks or fundraise like everyone else does by selling chocolates, lollipops, candles, etc...heck make a lemonade stand.
Almost all the ones I saw were open team participants. Just GET A JOB!

Back