All-Star [2/8 - 2/9] Spiritfest Nationals - Hartford, Ct

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A local Hartford station has the following for weather. We might be okay (ish)

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a chance for snow in the afternoon. Low: 14. High: 32 inland, 35 shore.

Monday: Heavy snow possible especially in the morning, windy and cold. Low: 20. High: 29 inland, 31 shore.
So in other words... they have no idea about the weather! lol
I am hearing it can be anywhere from 5" to 28.5"! Seriously? Now they say it may miss us!

Just get a room for Sunday in case... better to be safe than sorry!

I remember the terrible communication around canceling last year.....and even worse around rescheduling.

Get it together people!!

They never post schedule early. Usually Wednesday night. They did not cancel last year until Th afternoon. We barely had time to cancel our room without getting charged!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I loved it when it was at the Mohegan:D

My fiancé did too. I told him what time I competed and he went and played poker all day!

Now he tries to find something to keep himself occupied in Hartford all day. Sitting in a convention center for 8 hours is boring for him, haha.

ETA: It says daily scores will be posted on the fb page:

"
Rankings for Day One are given to the coach approximately
an hour after the last team in the division
performs. Results for the event will be given to each
coach immediately following the awards ceremony.
Final results will be posted on the Spirit Fest website
by 2 PM on the Tuesday following the event. Daily
results will be published on the Spirit Festival Facebook
page."

Last edited:
They went from a website that was impossible to navigate to one that has zero information. I get they only do 1 comp...but it's a bid comp. They need a professional face, and they don't have one.

aaaand this year they have more bids to give out.
(as opposed to the 2 Paid/6 At Large last year)

aaaand this year they have more bids to give out.
(as opposed to the 2 Paid/6 At Large last year)

They had a pretty big count last year - at least before they had to reschedule.

Wouldn't be surprised if they go back to 2 next year, it's all based on numbers.

Well I hope Ashley's weater forecast holds out...if it doesn't start snowing until "Monday", I should have two hours to get home after awards before the snow starts...provided it hasn't started in NJ already! Hahaha....what an adventure this will be.

My fiancé did too. I told him what time I competed and he went and played poker all day!

Now he tries to find something to keep himself occupied in Hartford all day. Sitting in a convention center for 8 hours is boring for him, haha.

ETA: It says daily scores will be posted on the fb page:

"
Rankings for Day One are given to the coach approximately
an hour after the last team in the division
performs. Results for the event will be given to each
coach immediately following the awards ceremony.
Final results will be posted on the Spirit Fest website
by 2 PM on the Tuesday following the event. Daily
results will be published on the Spirit Festival Facebook
page."
I am praying you are right about scores being posted on Facebook! I can't find it though. .. where did you find it? (Ocd me needs to see it lol)

I am praying you are right about scores being posted on Facebook! I can't find it though. .. where did you find it? (Ocd me needs to see it lol)

In the parent's packet on page 1.

Back