All-Star [2/8 - 2/9] Spiritfest Nationals - Hartford, Ct

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PAID
Full House Cardsharks Small Coed (Grand Champs)
SJS Lady Reign Medium Senior
Cheer Factor X-Factor Small Senior

AT LARGE
Extreme All Starz Small Senior
Bay State Small Coed
Bravo Small Coed
CC Champs Small Coed
CNY Storm Small Coed
Core Athletix Small Coed
Pro Athletics Weymouth Small Coed
ECE IOC5
Full House IOC6

All 3 paid Summit bids went to level 2....aren't they supposed to evenly distribute bids?

Last edited:
All 3 paid Summit bids went to level 2....aren't they supposed to evenly distribute bids?
All "at large" bids are distributed with a pre determined number, Paid bids are determined strictly by Highest perfection score in the entire competition, regardless of level.

All "at large" bids are distributed with a pre determined number, Paid bids are determined strictly by Highest perfection score in the entire competition, regardless of level.
I have to say I watched most of that division and if it really is decided by % of perfection...they picked some great teams.

If anyone has a chance you should go and check out Staten Island Spirit All-Stars Sr. 2 team this season, Absolutely stunning...they were at Spiritfest and won a paid summit bid. I also want to add I have no ties to this gym what so ever. LOL I just really liked them. Maybe someone can post a video....they really were that great. Star Athletics Jr. 2 is really great too.

Last edited:
Back