All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f2pnhg.png

Just saw this on FB, which team is this?

I think this is for Jags... but I would like it better as a half top.

Im personally not a fan of Sublimated Uniforms (Ive honestly only seen about two that I liked) but to each their own. I do really like the Sublimated Sports Bra/Spanks look. Ive seen a few Sublimated bows, but very few Ive actually liked. I actually used a Dye-Sub company for my Skills Camp/Choreography Company for all of my Staff. They loved the fit, I thought the quality was good, and most importantly, my staff conveyed to me that they were comfortable.

I agree. There aren't that many sublimated uniforms that I'm completely in love with. I feel like they just lack that extra something you get with normal uniforms.Thanks for clearing it all up for me, I've always been curious :)

I like the lettering on Swooshcats uni top. It's exactly like my daughter's original Cheer Athletics uni back in the day when they wore 3 piece unis (skirt, shell and long sleeve shirt thing underneath). Old school! It brings back memories of Speedy and so many athletes on teams when we were first there! Nice!

I like the lettering on Swooshcats uni top. It's exactly like my daughter's original Cheer Athletics uni back in the day when they wore 3 piece unis (skirt, shell and long sleeve shirt thing underneath). Old school! It brings back memories of Speedy and so many athletes on teams when we were first there! Nice!

Sorry y'all! The site was messing up when I was trying to enter my post above and it ended up entering it a gajillion times! Do y'all know how I can get the extras gone? Thanks! :)

Back