All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm suprised that its beginning of August and there still isn't much showing of new uniforms. Usually once it hits August there is tons of debut of new uniforms.

I didn't like it when f5 brought it out at Worlds, I don't like it on as1 and i dont like it on acf.... sorry.
tumblr_m33rlnmveM1ro931b.gif

So who is the best company to buy from? GK? Varsity? Someone else?
I think it just really depend on what you want your uniform to look like. For cutting edge and trendy looks I would definitely say GK dominates that aspect (everything from capris to leotards with shorts). But if you want sublimated or a more traditional look Varsity will give you that. Both have good qualities I think it really just depends on what a gym is looking for in a uniform

I've seen some stuff that rebel has done and its really cute. And then they tryed to do something for my gym and it was absolutely horrendous I was shocked at the stuff they wanted to put my kids in..

I like varsity & gk as well

I personally have only dealt with varsity, both as an allstar parent and through the school I teach at, and wouldn't recommend them. We have pretty much constant fit problems both at school and the gym. It seems that sizing is very inconsistent, and even when the rep personally fits the child, there is no guarantee the uni you get will fit.

I personally have only dealt with varsity, both as an allstar parent and through the school I teach at, and wouldn't recommend them. We have pretty much constant fit problems both at school and the gym. It seems that sizing is very inconsistent, and even when the rep personally fits the child, there is no guarantee the uni you get will fit.

THIS... this is why my kids parents will NEVER again order through Varsity.

THIS... this is why my kids parents will NEVER again order through Varsity.
I really think "FIT" is one of the things GK has going for it. Their fabrics are beautiful and durable. The stretch is very forgiving...so if you have an athlete with a small waist and a bigger booty or bigger on top and a long body or whatever combo you can think of....it will work. Gotta love that. As a mother I like that it is unlikely your child will out grow it before it is time to order the next uniform. The only GK I have experience with is "Leotards" but I am assuming this would be the same for cheer uniform.

Gee I sound like a GK rep and I want to make it clear I am not LOL I just happen to appreciate quality.

I just finished watching rhythmic gymnastics. I am interested to see & wonder if the "future" cheer uniforms will end up taking on some of the aspects of their outfits such as mesh, nude colored material, etc. as away to get around the new cheer uniform rules. Who knows what the future of cheer uniforms will look like! LOL

I just finished watching rhythmic gymnastics. I am interested to see & wonder if the "future" cheer uniforms will end up taking on some of the aspects of their outfits such as mesh, nude colored material, etc. as away to get around the new cheer uniform rules. Who knows what the future of cheer uniforms will look like! LOL
That's so true lol I never would have guessed that we'd go from pleated skirts and turtleneck shells to blinged out crop tops and shorts. I can't wait to see what comes next :p

Back