All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Probably the unpopular opinion here but I would LIVE for this dress in black mesh with black and clear stones!!!!

I'm with you. My sister wanted a dress similar to the one you described. She tried on a (tab) mesh dress with purple ombré stoning but it looked ridiculous with her skin color. But anyway that dress in particular is ugly, but I've been thru every prom dress out this season and some of the stoned mesh gowns are gorgeous.

images
images
images

i like these dress better :)
The Gossip Girl ladies wore multiple dresses like this and they were flawless. This is the way to do mesh.

The Gossip Girl ladies wore multiple dresses like this and they were flawless. This is the way to do mesh.

I've been really into these dresses that are strapless with mesh up top. I hate strapless dresses (for me, not in general) so this is a good alternative. I like them best in black, but really, this is the only way you should do mesh. No crazy cutouts, just to complement a style that could actually be worn on its own.

I don't mind wearing mesh things (and I think both the dresses are gorgeous). However, I'm LEGALLY an adult-adult. I'm 23. I don't need to see bits and bobs on 14-17 year old girls..(what if a younger girl is going with an older guy?)

No...just no. Keep it classy and covered. Skin showing that SHOULDN'T isn't classy (although it can be tasteful, but there's a difference :p)

well, for me, changing the colour into black won't make this dress better. the design of this dress is already a catastrophe.
it's just my opinion though :) everybody has different taste. so if you like that dress, i will respect you for that :)

And one persons catastrophe can be another persons haute couture...the beauty of fashion and beauty is that it will always be in the eye of the beholder ;)

fa3e34.jpg

No idea what gym or level, all she told me is that it's their new uniforms!
I wish I could see the skirt. The top is okay... I just feel like I've seen it a million times. So it's kind of just okay to me. I wish there were rhinestones on the strap, I feel like that would make it pop more, right now it's just a black strap....It needs something. Most teams have a black/white uniform with a colored strap, so the strap has a point and it is noticable, but I feel like with a neutral strap it's just kind of there to be there. Just my opinion :)

Hmm...did I miss the memo on prom dresses? What do they have in common with uniforms and why are we talking about it on this thread? Then again I have been known to diverge and even hi-jack an occasional thread here and there. :p

Back