All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Envy uniform inspired me to see how many gyms had uniforms with the whole "off the shoulder but add a strap" going on... So heres all the gyms (only from the wiki though) with that kind of uniform in the last 3 seasons. I think there were 1 or 2 that saved in a different format and didn't get into the collage... I know Elite Cheer Michigan was one but I don't remember the other one!
OtherNeckline_zpsc16b093b.jpg
I could be wrong but I think elite cheer michigans strap is a sports bra that they all have. I think their uniform is actually a one shoulder, swoop cut

It gets worse
wata.jpg

Sorry it's big, I gave up on trying to figure out how to resize it. Maybe next time.

I don't even know where to begin with this. Maybe USASF should get ahold of prom dress designers. :p
Is this really a prom dress...because this looks like what J-Lo would wear while performing at the Grammy's or something!

I think with the Spirix one, if there wasn't mesh on the neck part, it'd be 100x better. I think the skirt is a little too... typical for me to enjoy

ank8ex.jpg

SpiriX Athletics (from Canada) new uniform for senior 3 and international 4.2
Sent to me by delphine !
I think if you stopped at the purple and took out the mesh around the neck it would be good! I wish the blue (blue or purple? Can't tell) on the skirt went all the way around, I hate when skirt patterns stop at the seams. Other than that it's okay! Looks like a lot of other (it's the neckline!)

Just realized I called it purple in the first sentence and blue in the next! Oops! I think it's purple...
Sorry for the double post

OH MY LORD NO!! I cheer at Fame and these are NOT uniforms! Not only that but it was a prototyoe of practice wear. I think there is only a few of them. They are cute but are NOT I repeat NOT a uniform. lol.

Notorious (small coed 5) has some new modifications done to their white uniform so that will be out soon. :)

Found this on Tumblr, it says its FAME's new unis. I'm not entirely sure if that's true but ummmm............. #nowords :confused:
tumblr_meiew0Gt3r1rnwku1o1_1280.jpg

I apologize if this has been posted but to my knowledge, I do not remember ever seeing it.

Back