All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, that came across snarkier than it needed to (first thing in the morning before my caffeine). I agree that they're not the best looking uniforms. But for an open team that won't compete much, and doesn't know for sure they'll even get a bid to worlds, it's not terrible. They probably had a time constraint when designing and ordering uniforms, and it's hard enough to get open teams to pay comp fees, never mind shell out tons of money for uniforms.

I also don't like the idea that in a sport that's already sometimes prohibitively expensive, that you need a certain type of uniform to be "worlds caliber." As nice as they are, I don't want super expensive custom day 1/day 2 uniforms to be the norm. Let's focus on our sport, not how fancy and blingy our uniforms can be.

The uniforms just came in the day before the competition. They will have rhinestones on them to jazz it up by next competition.

See this is why people need to get in touch with their Twitter-ness...it's where all the info is now.
I have been following the TG uni storyline and there was quite a few tweets between a certain "DrK" and our favorite GK rep...can't wait to see what he comes up with!

LOL, we both work for GK I just tend to dabble more in Custom uniforms and designs while Rudags is an all around sales aficionado.

And TG will debut 4 new unis between Cheersport, Dallas and Worlds this season ;)

Sorry, that came across snarkier than it needed to (first thing in the morning before my caffeine). I agree that they're not the best looking uniforms. But for an open team that won't compete much, and doesn't know for sure they'll even get a bid to worlds, it's not terrible. They probably had a time constraint when designing and ordering uniforms, and it's hard enough to get open teams to pay comp fees, never mind shell out tons of money for uniforms.

I also don't like the idea that in a sport that's already sometimes prohibitively expensive, that you need a certain type of uniform to be "worlds caliber." As nice as they are, I don't want super expensive custom day 1/day 2 uniforms to be the norm. Let's focus on our sport, not how fancy and blingy our uniforms can be.
Oh my gosh I totally feel ya! It's been a rough week, but what I meant is that there are small improvements that wouldn't have made the cost higher(like continuing the stripe) and personally I'd rather have the JAGS be on the back and their logo on the front but thats just me. I'm not saying the uniforms are bad in any way, and I agree the sport has become a lil ridiculous with some of these $800 unis, but I guess I bought into that, because all these high caliber teams unis don't seem to match these, which isn't bad just unexpected.

Oh my gosh I totally feel ya! It's been a rough week, but what I meant is that there are small improvements that wouldn't have made the cost higher(like continuing the stripe) and personally I'd rather have the JAGS be on the back and their logo on the front but thats just me. I'm not saying the uniforms are bad in any way, and I agree the sport has become a lil ridiculous with some of these $800 unis, but I guess I bought into that, because all these high caliber teams unis don't seem to match these, which isn't bad just unexpected.

My guess is that putting a custom logo on - like the just cheer logo - would either make it more expensive or take longer to get. These are the sacrifices you make when you don't order uniforms in the summer (again, just a guess).

9919631834ff9e64d87cc1.jpg

ALLSTAR ATHETICS New Unis for 2012-2013... Thank You GK

9919631834ff9e64d87cc1.jpg

ALLSTAR ATHETICS New Unis for 2012-2013... Thank You GK

Glad you all like it! I had fun working with Patrice and Alex to get this custom uniform made that was inspired by Spirit of Texas!

LOL, we both work for GK I just tend to dabble more in Custom uniforms and designs while Rudags is an all around sales aficionado.

And TG will debut 4 new unis between Cheersport, Dallas and Worlds this season ;)

Im not sure what aficionado means. But I think I like it.

Cory.... The world will poop when they see your Lady Jags Uniform. Obviously don't want to leak anything, but I love the innovative idea you have on that uniform in regards to the sleeves. Its definitely up there with my favorites (Cheer Athletics Wildcats, F5, etc)

Also.... for those that follow us on twitter.... you should know Cory and I truly need to investigate being separated at birth...

Back