All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this uni shows a lot of cleverness in designing! the placement of combination of black, white, and blue is very smart. i also love three stars in each arms. this uni is clean and chick! :) may i know what the color of bow is?
I love how constructive you are. And that when praising a uniform, you actually point out what you like about it instead of just saying, "OMG PRETTY!" and leaving. Thank you. I/we can always improve on giving feedback.

this uni shows a lot of cleverness in designing! the placement of combination of black, white, and blue is very smart. i also love three stars in each arms. this uni is clean and chick! :) may i know what the color of bow is?

207673639251107d73e4e3e.jpg

Here is sample. Final version has crystals on the black

207673639251107d73e4e3e.jpg

Here is sample. Final version has crystals on the black
i always love the consistency of colors between uniform and bow. this is good example of it. blue is dominant color (also as background). white and black are the strips. just like the uniform :) that rhinestones/crystals are perfect icing on the delicious cake ;)

Im not sure what aficionado means. But I think I like it.

Cory.... The world will poop when they see your Lady Jags Uniform. Obviously don't want to leak anything, but I love the innovative idea you have on that uniform in regards to the sleeves. Its definitely up there with my favorites (Cheer Athletics Wildcats, F5, etc)

Also.... for those that follow us on twitter.... you should know Cory and I truly need to investigate being separated at birth...

I always wanted a brother closer to my age...and then this Scalawag popped up...Love him!!! lol

Back