All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I somewhat agree though I think Weathergirls and Swooshcats are up there too. Seeing how they are, for the most part, already hitting their routine And I would most definitely be putting ACEs in there too but it (personally) bothers me they only put up 6 elite stunts.

It's hard for me to get into Swooshcats, Idk why. They have a lot of talent don't get me wrong, but just hard to get into. I agree about Weathergirls, and personally I think ACES have gone downhill since last year. There are a couple teams who have really stepped it up (Weathergirls and FCA being a couple) and they've seemed to just stay the same, or even decrease a little bit, and it's not gonna be enough this year to get them top 3 I don't think.

I somewhat agree though I think Weathergirls and Swooshcats are up there too. Seeing how they are, for the most part, already hitting their routine And I would most definitely be putting ACEs in there too but it (personally) bothers me they only put up 6 elite stunts.

I thought I was the only one who gets aggrevated by those 6 stunts. Front spots are soooooo last season! Aces will definitely place high though. Their routine is a beast! It will be a dog fight in medium senior for 2nd - 5th. FCA Diamonds, Swooshcats, WEATHERGIRLS (My Fav After Orange), & Cali Aces. I stand firm when I say, If Orange hits they win....People can say "Oh Swooshcats will add firecrackers and explosives to the routine for NCA being that CA always peaks at that time so don't count them out blah blah blah." What team wouldn't want to start the season like Orange and be worlds ready from the beginning? My philosphy is "If you can hit it then do it." Orange obviously could hit this stuff and will continue to progress forward. I don' see anyone catching up.

Diamonds look pretty good, it looks like they have more tumbling then last year which is a plus. I wish the routine had more fluff though! but other then that well done

I don't get the purpose of the awkward cow on this. If Aces did really bad or had no chance I would say ok but since they did really well I don't get it!
Because every single time someone says another medium senior team is awesome, someone feels the need to bring up Aces.
Like, no one is saying they're bad. I haven't heard a negative thing about them all season.

It's like Cheertyme Love all over again.

Ugh tired of people saying orange is gonna win this and win that! Unless you guys have turned physic then it's not the case! I firmly believe there about 4 teams right now with potential and it's December.
no one is psychic** but at this point in time this is the one division where there is a team that is noticeably ahead of every other team in the division. No other team in this division hits every part of the score sheet like they do. Where other divisions it is such a tight race && its tough to try to narrow down to the top 5 in divisions like Medium Coed, Small Coed, Small Seniors..

Super Seniors are looking pretty good in Medium to me, we'll see how everybody is looking come nationals season, this division has a lot of talent this year!

Back