All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only thing that kills me about SE is they don't actually HIT their stunts, they move so fast from one position to another that it just looks chaotic and rushed. Its like they are trying to cram as much as they can into the routine in 2:30. Its impossible to tell if their flyers are actually staying up or coming down. JMO

this. a few pages back someone mentioned the straight leg scorps. I honestly couldn't even recall them doing scorps and had to go rewatch their routine.

I know we complain when routines are slow, but this is just too fast/jam packed to even comprehend what's happening. why not take out one element and actually let a stunt hit for more then 1 count. I know the girls are more than capable of hitting a stunt.

ya know how there was a study that came out that said Sesame Street causes ADD in kids because it switches topics so frequently? that's how I feel when I watch the routine. my brain starts to hurt.

this. a few pages back someone mentioned the straight leg scorps. I honestly couldn't even recall them doing scorps and had to go rewatch their routine.

I know we complain when routines are slow, but this is just too fast/jam packed to even comprehend what's happening. why not take out one element and actually let a stunt hit for more then 1 count. I know the girls are more than capable of hitting a stunt.

ya know how there was a study that came out that said Sesame Street causes ADD in kids because it switches topics so frequently? that's how I feel when I watch the routine. my brain starts to hurt.

YES. Perfectly said.

lip_licker.gif

if you're talking about their first stunt sequence at 0:30, from what i see they actually hit it. and they hit it also at their 2nd stunt sequence. the problem for me is: i'm not quite fan for the move that center flyer is doing at 1:35. it's a little bit too much for me. well it's just my opinion :)

I have that problem with Erica flailing around too. I mean, she's sassy and fierce, I get it... but to me she looks like a noodle when she does that, idk. It's just too much.

Back