All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cali snipers called out all you fierce boarders about talking poop about them haha.
they were previously known as cali soul 5

I didnt think others opinions on Fierceboard would prompt Cali to change around their music and majority of their routine haha No comment though as I dont discuss religion.

I will say though that in their baskets.. I thought the two baskets on the far right were going to either break a neck or get whiplash. The backs are turning to the side to catch and you can see their necks whip back ! I cringe every time

I will say though that in their baskets.. I thought the two baskets on the far right were going to either break a neck or get whiplash. The backs are turning to the side to catch and you can see their necks whip back ! I cringe every time
I think that's because the flyers don't have enough time to spin. They don't finish their rotation up until the last second which makes it nearly impossible to catch properly as a back. There's no way to get your arms through to give them support. Also, the flyer second in from the right came down parallel to the floor and didn't pike making catching harder. I think the basket needs more height to give the flyers more time to complete their spins so they can pike in the cradle and the back can catch better. It also makes me cringe... Baskets can be so scary!

Back