All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cali snipers called out all you fierce boarders about talking poop about them haha.
they were previously known as cali soul 5

Being the person who wrote as well as said the vo it wasn't intended to call any fierceboarder out the VoiceOver is simply stating regardless of the routine the contraversy the good or the bad they will still rise above talk IN GENERAL and SERVE IT bc they love the sport and their team! It IS a cocky and witty vo BUT what VoiceOver isn't? The purpose of voiceovers is to make the team and cheerleaders on it feel overly confident to go out and kill their routine! Lets all remember that these are kids and some of them can not defend themselves on the boards or online bc they'd like to keep their good name and their gyms good reputation! So my job as a vocal talent is to be their voice! Regardless to if the team is joe smo all stars or a big name gym with multiple rings and titles I will give them the vos that uplift them and give them the confidence to turn out the mat for 2:30! CALI Rest. 5 whether u wanna call them snipers or soul 5 is an amazing team and is killing it even after changing their mix and routine and the coaches are doing great jobs making them strong POSITIVE individuals as well as great athletes! This is not a negatively intended message by any means it's an informative message about the voiceovers before there is another 50 talk Bout Cali rest. 5 lol k my rant is over....AGAIN this is not a negatively intended message

Not to rehash old topics but try putting Oranges situation in a different sport. Say you're down 3 points in basketball and you need to hit a 3 to tie the game. You're not going to go hard to the basket and do some crazy windmill dunk because fans would love to see that. You're going to shoot the 3 to win. Orange shoots the 3. People want them to dunk. If that makes sense. Just think about it before complaining that they aren't making you happy.

YES. Couldn't agree more.

Back