All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Were there more than just the 2 runs you posted contributing to their placing? Watching both of the videos I'm not entirely sure it makes sense that this placed 2nd..

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing... I am surprised they placed second after Redbacks. And yes in Aus we only compete once at our competitions so that one performance (the ones posted) is the only one contributing to our placings. We don't as yet have two day competitions (it'll be a new thing for next year).

Thanks for posting the vids auscheerflyer :) I was JUST looking at the pictures of these routines that AASCF posted on their facebook page and I was keen to see some vids, esp. since I've never seen Redbacks compete L5 before. But yes, I am slightly confused as to why they placed first, not that their routine was not good, I just think that Outlaws seemed to out them in difficulty and cleanliness, (in all skills really - defs tumbling, pyramids close, stunts I think yes), I suppose maybe they had one or two more falls (possibly?) but still??

Were there more than just the 2 runs you posted contributing to their placing? Watching both of the videos I'm not entirely sure it makes sense that this placed 2nd..

Both teams only competed once. Outlaws' raw score topped Redbacks, but Outlaws ended with 5 points in deductions so the final scores resulted in Outlaws placing 2nd by 1.75 points...

Both teams only competed once. Outlaws' raw score topped Redbacks, but Outlaws ended with 5 points in deductions so the final scores resulted in Outlaws placing 2nd by 1.75 points...

Have they published the results online already?

Back