All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question... Where do the full up tic stunt fall under the score sheet is it a release move? Or a twisting skill?

I remember someone Doing this stunt I think rock solid but I don't think it scored well..

Anyone??

I'm not sure what it's official name is (apologies for sounding like a newbie) but I love the part where the flyers hop over their foot in the tick it's very similar to a move I've seen in tap and Irish dance- just so amazing to see a version of it in a cheer stunt!
That is actually pretty old. Teams have been doing it in stunts and pyramids for a solid ten years.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Feeling bored at work... so here are a few more videos from the comp in Melb on Sat. :)

DreamGirls debuted their new uniforms and also their first level 6 routine. It was just a 'exhibition' routine, they weren't competing

And here is one of the other Outlaws Allstars teams... all girl level 4 who won their division

In the videos posted, there are only about 3 examples. People landing their doubles with crossed knees and underrotated is just asking for a severe knee injury. Twisting into the floor is one of the easiest ways to severely injure yourself. If you look at the other videos posted on their Youtube page, there are many more examples of what I mean, and PCM has a pretty good history of bad technique.
sure :)

In the videos posted, there are only about 3 examples. People landing their doubles with crossed knees and underrotated is just asking for a severe knee injury. Twisting into the floor is one of the easiest ways to severely injure yourself. If you look at the other videos posted on their Youtube page, there are many more examples of what I mean, and PCM has a pretty good history of bad technique.

I am sorry but this is just not right...
I don't know what your background is but your assessment of pcm's tumbling is WAY off base!!
Anyone that has ever been through a PCM practice knows that we spend a great amount of time and energy on thechnique and form.
Unless you have more credentials then my coaching staff ... Which I doubt you have .... You should keep your uneducated opinions to yourself.

I love me some pcm but I agree with you on this.

I don't know what your background is but your assessment of pcm's tumbling is WAY off base!!
Anyone that has ever been through a PCM practice knows that we spend a great amount of time and energy on thechnique and form.
Unless you have more credentials then my coaching staff ... Which I doubt you have .... You should keep your uneducated opinions to yourself.

As much as you have a point. You also set your self up for it troy... You clearly see the underotated doubles on the video and you know people are going to say things about it so why put it up?

If you don't want things to be said don't post videos up period.. just simple you know the unwritten rule here don't post if you can't take the heat.

Weve all talked about the underotated doubs with you.. could of just been a fluke while the girls are performing or practicing.

I think you are being really unfair. That video has under rotated doubles in it, clear as day. Does that mean you guys don't have good coaches? No, doubles are hard. Kids are just learning them. It's not always perfect. It is nothing against your coaching staff, but don't get personal when people point it out. This isn't the first time it's been said, and as long as you are putting out videos with kids barely landing them, people are going to be concerned for their safety. Watching it we don't know if that girl lands like that all the time or if she has a perfect double and it was a fluke. I don't think you can get rude with someone that mentioned it-it was the first thing I noticed too.

Back