All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I happen to disagree with both of you. I thought cheetahs were fierce. Remember, they dropped two or three stunts at their first competition last year and won worlds. Just because people drop doesn't make it "less fierce."
No. The routine wasnt fierce.

What a rip off of Smoed's pyramid entry last year........... I love wildcats but I mean come on, u don't have to COPY another team.

If you are going to try to bust out a history lesson, I would encourage you to research more. I don't know (or particularly care) who did it first, but Cheer Athletics Cheetahs did that entry into their pyramid at NCA Nationals in 1997 (or 1998). It was actually 2 1/2 high, with me as one of the main bases, Brad H. as one of the second layers, and Amber Gore as the top. I'm sure that many others had done it before then, and many others did it between then and when smoed used it in their (great) pyramid last year.

If you are going to try to bust out a history lesson, I would encourage you to research more. I don't know (or particularly care) who did it first, but Cheer Athletics Cheetahs did that entry into their pyramid at NCA Nationals in 1997 (or 1998). It was actually 2 1/2 high, with me as one of the main bases, Brad H. as one of the second layers, and Amber Gore as the top. I'm sure that many others had done it before then, and many others did it between then and when smoed used it in their (great) pyramid last year.

Video or it didn't happen. (I say that only cause I want to see a video of it :) )

Back