All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Didn't realize they went Coed, now I can't just keep referring to the fabulous Twinkle "girls!" Seriously, such amazing Youth talent on that team, it's crazy. I could watch that over and over and it's only December. Can't wait to see them continue to progress through the season. Love that team!

Finally finished uploading videos that I took at Encore in Toms River, NJ yesterday!

World Cup Cosmic Rays:

World Cup Suns:

World Cup Twinkles:

World Cup Starlites:

World Cup Odyssey:

It's an inverted to noninverted transition, so technically it's not a flip. Think top gym 2010s front flip to arabesque (it started the trend, and has also yet to be matched in impressiveness IMO
ooooh gotchya, thanks for clearing that up!

Large Sr 5 is gonna be crazy! even tho its F5 or die for me nobody can touch SE pyramid....and stars to me look the cleanest and F5s tumbling is still the deal! even tho WC is giving them a run by throwing the same amount of standing fulls lol (both are at 12) Stars routine has lots of eye play to make it look like more than what it is and its working really good for them! although SE routine kinda looks like majority stunts and going off of their stunts who cares because they are selling it well! and F5......well like i said F5 or die for me lol But all 3 teams are equal this year and its going to be a crazy competition between the 3! BUT as i read through the comments about large sr i think everyone is forgetting about 1 tiny detail about the division....PANTHERS ARE BACK IN IT! and honestly right now they might be looking like they could POSSIBLY be in the top spot later on if they get stronger and stronger! cant wait to watch this division live its gonna be CRAY

i got WC at 11 and f5 at 14

I need to see a front view of shooting stars before judging the dance but the only parts I dislike are baskets and pyramid. I feel like I'm not loving any pyramid this year, even though senior elites is impressive, it looks hard. Orange has my favorite pyramid so far even though its so easy it looks effortless and fun.

Actually, looking at stars dance from that close up, I still despise the beginning, but once it gets to the upbeat chorus, I love love love the moves and the fancy foot work. Those center dancers work me out!!

Back