All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Platinum Athletics Senior Coed 2 - Diamonds. This was our first competition of the season:

Loved this! Not sure if it's just because of how clean it was, or the choreo, or some combination but love :D It's so nice to see a team actually hit level 2 clean and well before trying level 3

Desert Storm Rage KILLED it! Are they medium or small? They could be serious contenders my friends!

DSE betta werrrkkkkk. I loved almost everything about that, especially the point flyer. However. When they do the bridges and they start walking in the beginning....I totally thought of Emily Rose. Creeeeeeppyyyy.

Loved this! Not sure if it's just because of how clean it was, or the choreo, or some combination but love :D It's so nice to see a team actually hit level 2 clean and well before trying level 3

Thanks for the kind words. IM hoping I can post ALL of our teams from this weekend.

I never really follow sm. coed teams, but I think I should start. Between ICE Lightning last year and now DSE, I'm really becoming a fan of this division. Fun, solid routine all around and that pyramid! Love it!! Can't wait to see how this team progresses this year!

Back