All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that video of PRHS has been around since 2007 !! its nothing new.... im surprised people on fierceboard are just now seeing it. it was very controversial when it first happened, but funny enough supposably they still do that pep rally routine today.

Can somebody at the midatlantic open record Keystone Extreme Blackout Level 5 small allgirl! I will love you!!! They will give you life i promise ;)

Ladies of Fire
attachment.gif

It's teams like this that make cheerleading seem like such a joke. Are you freaking kidding me??? What kind of coach would let their team go out and perform that?? And what about the principal or the parents? Popping and twerking in the club is one thing, but doing it in uniform at a school sanctioned event is totally different.

I not only do I find this distasteful to the sport of cheerleading, but also as a young woman. Hope this is not a recent video and this "routine" has been pulled.

Uhhhh so yah Mafia was good (not flawless, saw a hands down on the right there on a full) but SJX Coed...I can't, so...much...talent! It's gonna be wicked close. More skill on SJX to me but cleaner on the Mafia side.

Back