All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i live for some F5...
in the near future i hope to see them not have to go from 7 to 9 stunts though and in previous years it always used to be a slap clap for standing tumbling and i feel like these past couple of years all the girls do it differently, meaning some slap clap and some just slap and go..

Um...F5 + Mariah...It just makes me feel all tingly inside. IMO They currently have the best dance in all of Large Senior.
One thing I will say that goes for ALL teams in Large Senior. I think CEA set a trend of not having to use 9 stunts and still score extremely well. I don't particularly agree with that. If Orange was in small and only put up 4 stunts, they would have been murdered for it. I think teams should put up the hardest stunts they can do with 9 and be rewarded for it.
I was just talking about this today and I completely agree! Percentage-wise, 7 stunt groups on a team of 36 is the equivalent of a small team of 20 putting up 3 stunts - you would never be competitive. I have never understood why the large teams don't get the same penalties for not maxing out stunt groups as the small teams do!

I also would like to point out that last year F5 did NOT have the highest transition/dance score, and I think this year they REALLY focused on that. Everything moves PERFECTLY in this routine. The transitions are so clean and there is no dead time. I love that about this routine.
Also, I think some of you are going to be surprised with how well they score. They might not be perfect yet, but they are hitting the checklist on every part of the scoresheet, and they're hitting it pretty darn well for being the 2nd competition.

I'm glad to hear that Nfinity's routine is super watered down because I love them. I was so disappointed when they had a horrible day 1 at worlds and didn't make it farther than they did.

F5 is just not what they could be. It's a routine I've seen before and I just don't know where I've seen it. The stunt is not creative and the fact that it is so simple and yet they have only 7 stunts doing the hardest part of the sequence bothers me. Their pyramid needs to fix some timing issues. Lots of dead space and moments that need to be slowed down so they can really hit it, then move on to the next transition moment. But of course, they serve me in the dance as always. There is a lot of room for improvement before Worlds, but they are going to have to really step it up in a division that is filled with talent this year. I have a feeling we won't see the same 3 teams getting a medal this year.

Can I also just say I miss seeing Taryn on the floor with them?

I'm glad to hear that Nfinity's routine is super watered down because I love them. I was so disappointed when they had a horrible day 1 at worlds and didn't make it farther than they did.

F5 is just not what they could be. It's a routine I've seen before and I just don't know where I've seen it. The stunt is not creative and the fact that it is so simple and yet they have only 7 stunts doing the hardest part of the sequence bothers me. Their pyramid needs to fix some timing issues. Lots of dead space and moments that need to be slowed down so they can really hit it, then move on to the next transition moment. But of course, they serve me in the dance as always. There is a lot of room for improvement before Worlds, but they are going to have to really step it up in a division that is filled with talent this year. I have a feeling we won't see the same 3 teams getting a medal this year.

Can I also just say I miss seeing Taryn on the floor with them?

Thats what won at Worlds last year, so I guess putting up 9 isn't really worth it for teams anymore. And only 6/7 did the whole thing.

When F5 does ticktocks the never stay in the stretch they always do a heal stretch then liberty then ticktock. I noticed them doing like 5 times in the stunt after tumbling and it was kind if boring to me. I get that they are really good at ticktocks but they should add more creativity to them. Like more arm motions or swing their head or something lol. And i agree with NEliteSteven I really miss Taryn!!

full floor view of F5 from today. can't get over this dance, I'm obsessed!

i LIKE their tick-tock better. Their dance is visually great from this view! I really hope they could do something about the rest of girls who didn't perform stunt at first part of stunt's sequence (it bothers me to see they didn't do anything and just watched)

I was so excited to watch this nfinity is always so creative. I was extremely let down however it was a very clean routine

I am an active member on NFINITY :) don't you worry, we always compete two routines. We have our regional routine, which is above, and then (now) we receive a brand new routine! Don't you worry don't you worry chiiiiiild, NFINITY has some creative for you !!

i do like f5 routine, but it doesnt wow me like the other large teams do. however f5 is known for its tumbling and dance when it comes to scoring. just like SE is known for its stunting. i think if they were to clean up their stunts more, they should be fine. but their pyramid is definitely the only thing that bothers me, they do alot of baskets for it being their ending pyramid... just kinda odd.

I think I might be the only one but I really like how they go to libs before those tic tocs. I don't know what it is about it but I think it looks really cool.

If Orange was in small and only put up 4 stunts, they would have been murdered for it. I think teams should put up the hardest stunts they can do with 9 and be rewarded for it.
Didn't Orange only have four stunts for their second stunt sequence last year at Worlds? Or does that not really matter cause their first sequence had all five groups doing it?

I think F5 looks pretty great! Obviously not perfect, but I really like their routine, dance, and I hope their music gets released soon. Can't wait to see how they do against the other Large Senior teams and how they do throughout the season!

Back