All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The little point flyer on CJA is too cute - I just want to put her in my pocket ha ! She seemed to know that dance very well so I would be surprised if she was just an alternate or a fill in - what is the minimum age to be on a level 5 team (not questioning her jst curious)

Basically you need to be 12 years old by 8/31/12 to compete on a Sr. 5 team, 10 years old for a restricted level 5 team and 15 years old for an International Open 5 team.

http://usasfrules.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/USASF-Age-Grid-12-13-Rev-6-27-12.pdf

Isn't it odd that every Cheer Athletics team has a video out from this past weekend besides Swooshcats?! Did they bomb again or something?! Or did I miss it....

Wait I am like literally crying watching Stars. Chills all over the place, I would love to see a front view, but I love seeing the little things from the corner, like the girl doing the sign of the cross before she goes for her tumbling pass. Ahhhh I just love them so much I could barf.

The shooting stars look so good!..I can't wait to see the show down at worlds. I have to think though that panthers will win. they haven't shown it yet this season but usually their timing is perfect..they usually never wow me but they always have everything they do so perfect,well timed out and well played by the score sheet that their wins at worlds are always unquestionable.

I don't know what it is, I like the Stars routine, just not the music. I can't get into it.
I was thinking the same thing. I really like the beginning, but the music feels dated. I understand they might've been going for more traditional cheer music, but I can't get into it. The skills they hit are amazing, but the music just makes the routine feel lackluster.

The shooting stars look so good!..I can't wait to see the show down at worlds. I have to think though that panthers will win. they haven't shown it yet this season but usually their timing is perfect..they usually never wow me but they always have everything they do so perfect,well timed out and well played by the score sheet that their wins at worlds are always unquestionable.

:chestbump: Panthers are still the tea.

ugh large senior division is killing me this year, to many teams are so freakin good this season. Senior Elite looks to be almost unstoppable this season, time will tell. but WC and Panthers are still my top favorites for this season.

Back