All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CF Diamondz!

Force Black Legend Katz!

Btw, the video says that CF Diamondz is Large Senior Restricted 5. i though they were medium senior lvl 5? does anyone could explain it?

I'm positive they competed Restricted 5 this weekend, but they may be going for a worlds bid this weekend in Palm Springs. I can't confirm that part though

Serve, work, give me life... Whatever it is you kids say, that just happened. WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS ROUTINE?!

First, it's not perfect but it's pretty freakin fabulous. This is the first routine this season that hasn't been "eh, ok, same old stuff" to me. Every part of it is fun and exciting and I'm in love.
Second, that dance-YES. Get it.

This routine speaks to me, I'm in loveeee. Someone get me a shirt, because I will rep this team forever and ever. :cloud9:

Wow that's really nice of you to say, we've been working hard on this new routine since USA's regional routine we performed earlier in the season. Thank you for your support, we'll stick next time for yah so u can enjoy it even more lol

most of that team crosses to sr medium coed.

Just for the record....most of the team does not cross to Med CoEd. At ECE, it's important to us to offer age-specific teams. In L5, our kids are required to be on the team that is correct for their age (Youth, Junior, or Senior). They cannot skip over their age group to be placed on an older team. However, we do allow some of our J5 girls the opportunity to compete with one of our Worlds teams. In addition, if someone is injured on a Sr team, we do generally use an athlete from J5 to fill the injured's spot. Both J5 and C5 are going to Dallas. There is a 5 athlete crossover rule & we are within that rule. There are 36 kids on J5....meaning 31 of them do not cross to Med CoEd.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments about our team/performance. We had a stressful weekend with this team as one of our flyers was hurt in school on Friday and we had to make a substitution basically on the warm-up mat Sat. A little 9 year old filled in & was amazing....looked as though she'd been on the team all year and was able to do the single based stunt, elite stunt, tosses & pyramid with nothing watered down. I cannot even begin to say how proud I am of her!

The J5 division as a whole was awesome & it's great to see all of the Junior teams hitting. I thought Starlites were amazing as was our ECE CT small junior coed team! It was an awesome division!

We had a stressful weekend with this team as one of our flyers was hurt in school on Friday and we had to make a substitution basically on the warm-up mat Sat. A little 9 year old filled in & was amazing....looked as though she'd been on the team all year and was able to do the single based stunt, elite stunt, tosses & pyramid with nothing watered down. I cannot even begin to say how proud I am of her!
your gym surely has a lot of talented young athletes! is there any chance that this ECE J5 will be large senior level 5 team at next season? :) (or you can just make it right now if that's possible :D )

Back