All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it is not illgeal people read the rules you can whip as many times you want to just cant due twisting into twisting. . . .

No, you should read the rules, and look at what Les Stella explicitly said: the rule as written indicates that the two backward traveling skills immediately before the first double full must include at least one backhandspring, which means that backhandspring whip whip double is ILLEGAL, as the two backward traveling skills that immediately precede the double full does not include a backhandspring.

I don't deny that it's a poorly written rule, but the rules themselves weren't instituted based on any actual evidence, so I guess it's fitting that the implications of the rules aren't particularly logical either.

3) ECE J5: Ho. Ly. Crap. Amazing. I've loved and been blown away by this team all season! I can't wait for them to go head-to-head with Green Rays at Dallas (if they compete against each other). I would love to see that throwdown considering both teams could hang in Lg Sr!! Another job well done!!

Green Rays are coed :)

Give ECE J5 their props. Who cares if you say their whole team crosses youth junior Sr. 4 &5 .Who cares this is Level 5 and they are not breaking any rules bring the best.Lites do not have crossovers, so what .If your gym doesn't use crossovers that on you. As a Starlite parent and a fan look what the future is bringing .ECE & Lites are seperated by less than a point week after week.Each week we go against eachother we both have 2 of the highest scores in that competition.They bring out the best in eachother. All I can say as a parent I'm proud of both teams and Stressed as hell...lol.. Also RESPECT to the other ECE team who also rocked the floor.

Give ECE J5 their props. Who cares if you say their whole team crosses youth junior Sr. 4 &5 .Who cares this is Level 5 and they are not breaking any rules bring the best.Lites do not have crossovers, so what .If your gym doesn't use crossovers that on you. As a Starlite parent and a fan look what the future is bringing .ECE & Lites are seperated by less than a point week after week.Each week we go against eachother we both have 2 of the highest scores in that competition.They bring out the best in eachother. All I can say as a parent I'm proud of both teams and Stressed as hell...lol.. Also RESPECT to the other ECE team who also rocked the floor.

The whole team does not cross to 4 & 5, a couple do, but they are Junior aged. Meaning they typically have to focus and hit on both teams not just one

Back