All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe I'm weird, but I feel like F5/SS haven't really improved much throughout the season. Panthers got stronger without question, CEA cleaned up a fair bit and is hitting much more solid (particularly when they got rid of that first stunt-we'll see how much they've changed at BATB), but the other two seem to fluctuate between clean and solid vs untidy and not hitting. I'd expect it if they were changing skills/upping difficulty..

The showmanship and performance is still great, but I don't know.. I'm hardly counting them out, but I'd typically expect a bit more polish by now.

I feel like, with Stars at least, that's kinda how it's been the last few seasons. They've been really on and off throughout the whole year and really pull out a great routine at Worlds. Panthers always change a lot and improve a lot and the Panthers you see at Worlds rarely look like the Panthers you see throughout the season (at least until NCA). I think it'll be interesting to see what changes each of these teams make in the coming month.

Maybe I'm weird, but I feel like F5/SS haven't really improved much throughout the season. Panthers got stronger without question, CEA cleaned up a fair bit and is hitting much more solid (particularly when they got rid of that first stunt-we'll see how much they've changed at BATB), but the other two seem to fluctuate between clean and solid vs untidy and not hitting. I'd expect it if they were changing skills/upping difficulty..

The showmanship and performance is still great, but I don't know.. I'm hardly counting them out, but I'd typically expect a bit more polish by now.
I agree. I'm a Shooting Stars fan as most know but right now I can't really say they're a contender to win based on their track record THUS FAR. I'm not saying they don't have a shot at worlds but based on this season I'm a concerned fan. I will say that I've seen on twitter and elsewhere that stars are practicing almost everyday until their next few comps.

Exactly how I feel as well.

I agree. I'm a Shooting Stars fan as most know but right now I can't really say they're a contender to win based on their track record THUS FAR. I'm not saying they don't have a shot at worlds but based on this season I'm a concerned fan. I will say that I've seen on twitter and elsewhere that stars are practicing almost everyday until their next few comps.

I'm hearing rumours of a HUGE overhaul of that routine, so it's possible that we'll see this new overhauled routine before Worlds!

i dont like trying to make world predictions at all, but f5 and shooting stars seem to be having a rough season, i do love both their routines, but they never consistently hit. id hate to see f5 lose again because of one or two mistakes like they did in 2012. granted SE had a rough season in 2012, and won. but the competition is a lot bigger with Panthers being there. i dont know i hate seeing F5 having such little issues that can make or break them come worlds.

I just think Panthers, after some initial struggles, and SE have both found that niche in their respective routines. F5 and Shooting Stars both have amazing routines - to me, it just doesn't seem that they have the confidence and stamina they usually do. Both are trying different things out of their comfort zone - and I don't think it's "clicked" with them yet.

I remember last season Shooting Stars were THE most consistent large all girl team until worlds.
I am praying everyone can get it together. I don't consider it that much of a bloodbath if SE and Panthers are the only ones hitting clean. I'm sure that'll change.

i wouldn't constitute one loss thus far and winning cheersport as having a rough season. cea had their issues at batc which was a week before nca. stars looked great at uca. all these teams are so evenly matched that it's a little silly to count any of them out. all the teams want that golden globe and will fight to the end to get it!

i wouldn't constitute one loss thus far and winning cheersport as having a rough season. cea had their issues at batc which was a week before nca. stars looked great at uca. all these teams are so evenly matched that it's a little silly to count any of them out. all the teams want that golden globe and will fight to the end to get it!
I don't think everyone is meaning a rough season in terms of winning; they mean it in terms of hitting their respective routines with confidence. It's not an opinion, its a fact - F5 have struggled to hit their routine on both days of competition this season. Same with Stars! They have beaten Peach many times, however I feel they haven't really displayed a Worlds winning routine yet. I hear Stars are working super hard though so I guess time will tell!

I don't think everyone is meaning a rough season in terms of winning; they mean it in terms of hitting their respective routines with confidence. It's not an opinion, its a fact - F5 have struggled to hit their routine on both days of competition this season. Same with Stars! They have beaten Peach many times, however I feel they haven't really displayed a Worlds winning routine yet. I hear Stars are working super hard though so I guess time will tell!

I don't think F5 has been struggling to hit. Have we been watching the same team?

but the same can be said about cea and panthers? that's why i'm a little confused. peach has beaten cea. cea has beaten peach. stars beat peach. peach beat stars. with dropping multiple stunts a week (which is also a fact) before nca i don't see how you can say cea is anymore consistent or am i crazy?

but the same can be said about cea and panthers? that's why i'm a little confused. peach has beaten cea. cea has beaten peach. stars beat peach. peach beat stars. with dropping multiple stunts a week (which is also a fact) before nca i don't see how you can say cea is anymore consistent or am i crazy?

Also I think battle was the 1st time cea had actually hit. The first tick tocks atleast

I don't think F5 has been struggling to hit. Have we been watching the same team?
Re-read my first statement - "hit with confidence." They don't appear to be hitting the routine with the same fierceness and confidence we're used to them serving us. Im sure that come Worlds they will be serving us breakfast, lunch, dinner and some before bed snacks as well; but I don't feel its the same F5 I have grown to love :(

Back