All-Star 2012 Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm not disputing the bids, i think they went to the right teams who hit when it mattered. i just have a hard time comprehending that the level 5 grand champions went home with zero dollars.
I'm sure Orange wouldn't take a at large, they will get their paid at the next one. No doubt!

YES, CAO! I was so glad to see them there and winning! But the girl on the SR4 COED dancing all over the stage after they won was embarrassing, act like you won something before....

We've won plenty before. Like being back to back BUTBT National Champions and sweeping the competition this year. She was just super ecstatic on winning a hard division and her dancing didn't hurt anybody. We'll hold back our excitement next time when we'll receive an award.

We've won plenty before. Like being back to back BUTBT National Champions and sweeping the competition this year. She was just super ecstatic on winning a hard division and her dancing didn't hurt anybody. We'll hold back our excitement next time when we'll receive an award
I know you have and please believe I am a fan. I knew she was excited but there are better ways to show and celebrate it. Keep up the good work!

I just don't know how I feel about half my routine being about somebody else. 'Price tag?' 'We don't pay 'em, we make 'em from the ground up?' 'It's not right, but it's ok?' 'Survivor?' I know some of these were in here BEFORE the whole thing blew up, but really? The gym isn't even AT this competition, you're talking to nobody..I dunno, I'd just want my mix to be about ME and MY team, not somebody else. But I'm selfish like that..

Maybe it isn't about any situation? We were at battle and noticed some Trinity kids visiting Ga and even in VIP with them. Maybe we are reading into the music? IDK

Maybe it isn't about any situation? We were at battle and noticed some Trinity kids visiting Ga and even in VIP with them. Maybe we are reading into the music? IDK

I saw them there and thought it was kinda weird. Not that they were there, but they were all dressed in Trinity attire (down to the gold sequined booty shorts) and they were videotaping random routines. Of course now that I think about it maybe they did that to look like competitors and get in free. I've known kids to do that.

Im so proud of peach, orange and all of the rays teams! PEACH WAS ON FIRE THIS WHOLE WEEKEND. Orange had an AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING day 2 but day 1 held them back. They all took it as a learning experience and this isn't their last chance. Congrats to all :D

So excited to see CAO!!! I feel in live with their Sr coed 4 last season and can't wait to see all of their teams this season! SOMEONE POST VIDEOS QUICKLY PLEASE!!!

CONGRATS to CAO for hanging with (and beating) some of the "big dogs" of cheerleading!!

Back