College 2012 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually now that you mention it, I had a friend tell me over the summer that Wallace was going NCA, apparently I'm just not use to not seeing them there. So what does that mean, number five or six for Shelton?
yeah wallace going to NCA is going to be the weirdest thing in the world to me. as a alumni from there i couldn't of ever imagined doing a NCA routine while cheering there! I hope they win though!

yeah wallace going to NCA is going to be the weirdest thing in the world to me. as a alumni from there i couldn't of ever imagined doing a NCA routine while cheering there! I hope they win though!

Definitely. The new qualifying rules did it big time.

YoGlow..I just may have to post a "Blast from the Past" pic of you and BJ, For Old Time sake! Miss you!

photostream
YoGlow and a Rookie Bj

San Diego State has sooooo much talent this year I can't wait to see them compete at UCA!

Beth did 3 years at SFA..great program, small school setting. She was recruited while on Team USA last yr by several Big Schools, chose Memphis, and transferred this fall. She loves the school, the program and the city! And yes, she was on POWER for 10 years!

Well thats exciting! Good for her - glad she's liking it! Good luck to her and Memphis at UCA!

Interesting to see that Long Beach is competing here instead of NCA after last years... incident. I wish them the best of luck!

^I was just having that discussion with a friend Monday night, haha. He said there was only one male on the team, we thought it was interesting they just didn't go all girl.

^I was just having that discussion with a friend Monday night, haha. He said there was only one male on the team, we thought it was interesting they just didn't go all girl.

Wow that is interesting. I heard they lost a lot of people but the new coach is amazing so I really hope he turns it around! Especially since I might be attended LBSU next year!

Back