College 2012 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will be interesting to see Indiana with a small coed team this year. Their coed team hasn't competed in a while but they were always large coed. Still super excited to see what Tony has done with the IU girls.

Will be interesting to see Indiana with a small coed team this year. Their coed team hasn't competed in a while but they were always large coed. Still super excited to see what Tony has done with the IU girls.

Yeah, I notice several teams went small coed. Teams like George Mason, Oklahoma, Sacramento State, just to name a few.

side note: Im sure everyone remembers hearing about the UK cheerleader who fell 4 stories from a building, well he battled back to health and is competing with blue squad for nationals. Good for him!

This makes me even more excited to see their routine. Aisha, yourself and the other girls are still competeing in the stunt comp right? If so I wish you tons of luck I really want to see you guys walk away with the win this year.

I'm glad you got to meet her, and She did say it wasnt a very good performance! Todays showoff was pretty solid (there was a video up for about 10 minutes!) and their stunt routine hit. Looking forward to Nationals :)

East Coast Alliance last night at World Cup was a lot of fun. Got to see some great routines from Rutgers, U of Delaware, Hofstra, Seton Hall, U of Wilmington and a couple of others. Also saw Temple earlier exhibition with RU in Bridgewater. Cant wait to see all the teams in Florida. Safe travels everyone !!

Latest posts

Back